lack of motivation/determination

Options
qiaralim
qiaralim Posts: 33 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi guys. due to my long term of weight loss plateau, I lost some of my determination . This concern me because I still have 9kg to lose. I am a medical student(which is know to have packed schedule) , but before I will make it to the gym no matter how busy I am. But now I will only go to the gym twice a week, during weekend. And I indulge too much because I feel frustrated. Previously I am not addicted to sugar at the beginning of my journey but recently I am addicted to sugar. But still, I realize this should not be the end of my journey because I've lost 24kg and still have 9 kg more to go which is nearer to my goal.Anyone can help or motivate me?

Replies

• qiaralim
    Options
    Feel free to add me as your friend
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    2 days a week at the gym still isn't bad if your goal is just to lose weight. And you can still eat added sugar and lose weight so stop beating yourself up about it, please. The most important thing is accurate calorie counting and logging, and being realistic about your weight loss goals.

As for motivation..just ask yourself what you really want. Do you have limited clothing options with your current body? Then think about how hot you'll be in those outfits at your goal weight. Any time you find yourself thinking "I can't do this because of my weight" write it down, and read it back to yourself every time you're feeling lazy or down.
  • qiaralim
    Options
    thanks!