What size are you at 135lbs

Options
Just wondering people's heights and sizes all at the same weight. I'm 5'9 and am a size 4-6

Replies

• Clperry_12
    Clperry_12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and a size 4-6 also
    Just wondering people's heights and sizes all at the same weight. I'm 5'9 and am a size 4-6

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    When I was 131 (my lowest weight ever after reaching the tallest ever) at 5'2" I could easily fit into a 6 in most brands, 8 in some. But even there I was by no means as fit or thin as I could be. And I also have a relatively small frame, so 115 is probably more like it if I'm not real muscular.
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I was in a size 7 at 4'11. I'm not in a size 5 unless I'm around 105lbs. Size 3 about 95lbs.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,872 Member
    Options
    5'6" and when I was 135 lbs a few weeks ago, I was a size 14 (Au)/10 (US).
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and when I was 18 I was 135 and was a size 6/8 depending on the brand. That was in 1999. Now I wear size 8 pretty easily (and some of them are almost too large) at 145-150, so I'm going to assume that sizing has really been screwed up in the last 16 years.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    At 135 lbs and 5'1" I was a size 8 (US), or a size 9 in teens. I've never even fit into a size 6 once since I started shopping out of the kid's section.

I also don't like tight clothes.
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The last time I weighed 135 I wore an 11/12. I am 5'. That was three kids and 22 years ago, though, so I'm not sure what I'll be in if I ever get there again.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    Yeah that's fair to point out. I like me some extra tight fitting clothes. That and everyone is shaped differently. A size 6 on an apple shaped person is still super close to an 8 on a pear shaped person, ya know? Height makes a big difference too. Like, there are no normal sizes jeans that do not drag on the floor on someone of my height, but I don't buy shorts or petites, I buy regulars and hem them. So that's gonna make a significant difference in how the size 6 wears on me than someone my same shape and width at the hips who is taller.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 133lbs and wear uk 10 ....sometimes 12 I've got big boobs!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    wrenak wrote: »
    The last time I weighed 135 I wore an 11/12. I am 5'. That was three kids and 22 years ago, though, so I'm not sure what I'll be in if I ever get there again.

WHEN you get there again!!!!!
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    clgaram720 wrote: »
    wrenak wrote: »

WHEN you get there again!!!!!

You're right. Sorry! :smile:
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is completely dependent on your body composition, you body fat percentage (BF%). I have been in a similar weight range for the past couple of years but my BF% has changed drastically. I'm 5'8 so my 5kg weight loss if it was just fat loss wouldn't be that noticable in dress sizes - maybe down one size. However I've actually lost much more fat than that and put muscle on and am closer to 3/4 dress sizes down from where I started.
    And always remember, you're worth so much more that a number on a scale!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    5'7" size 2 when 135
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,872 Member
    Options
    dawniemate wrote: »
    I'm 5ft 133lbs and wear uk 10 ....sometimes 12 I've got big boobs!

In my case, it's my hips. It doesn't matter how light I become, and I have been underweight as an adult ... I'm just not fitting into anything small without surgery to shave off hip bone.

• blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 5ft4 130 and a size 4/6. Even when I had ribs and hip bones sticking out at 5ft7 and 160 (most people thought I was 130ish) I still never dropped below a size 7
  • WastedGetsSmaller
    WastedGetsSmaller Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I was 135 I was a US 4-6. I'm 5'5
  • spiritlevel9
    spiritlevel9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    5ft 7.3 I am a UK 10 or sometimes 12. 135.5lbs. I have wide hip bones.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and in high school i was 125-130 and a size 12 pant/jean. I have very wide hips. ><
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I think I was a size 6 bottom, S top at 5'1
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 135. I wear a size 2-4