Who wants to join me? :) 80kg (170lbs) -->65kg (140lbs)

Options
13»

Replies

• Weightever
    Weightever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weightever wrote: »
    Hi! How are you all doing? I'm not doing well at all, I've actually gained weight during the past two weeks :/ For some reason I'm constantly drawn to chocolate, sweets and soda. Help?

You just have to stop eating sugar for a few days to make those cravings go away, it's hard as hell but if a sugar fiend like me can stop so can you!

Thanks for the encouragement korifrancis and aliakseipaulau! :) I've now done really well, staying away from sugar. I'm actually doing Whole30 and it's day 15 already. 15 days without sugar, unbelievable!

How's everyone else doing?
  • ManiacOrb
    ManiacOrb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Used to be 98kg in March 2006, by August 2006 was 64kg, sitting around the 70kg mark now and need to get back to 62 - 64 again.
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Similar stats for me. 40 years old, 166cm tall (5 foot 5), starting weight 83.5 kg, current weight 82.6 kg.
    I've set my calories to 1,500 per day because I know that if I set it any lower, I would fail.
    I'd love to get back to under 70 kg.
    I love eating, and struggle with portion control, so careful logging of everything is good for me.
    Fingers crossed to anyone else on the journey.
  • sansandy409
    sansandy409 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to join...wanna loose 25-30lbs...we will do it together girls
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'll join... anyone feel free to add me! :)

I'm 169lbs and getting down to 140lbs would be fantastic!!
  • ManiacOrb
    ManiacOrb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi am around 96 n would like to lose 30kg, before Christmas

Try the Cohen's Lifestyle diet. Its hard word and needs dedication but I lots 34kg in 4 months, You dont have that long now but its a good start.
  • Rebaisa
    Rebaisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, 36 years old, living in NZ, currently 77kg aiming for 65 :)
  • joanaliachristina
    joanaliachristina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Similar goals here. Currently 75kg and my goal weight is around 60kg. :) Or 165lbs to 130lbs. Add if needing friends/motivation!
  • miss_vicky_5
    miss_vicky_5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!
    158lb, want to get down to 140 and look good in a bikini!
  • goodxgirl
    goodxgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is the same (65kg). I'm currently 75.8kg but I used to be 84.8kg last year so slowly and steady losses. :#

Oh my god! Me too! I don't know how you feel but to me sometimes 65kg looks so far away.
  • bunnydawson
    bunnydawson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 164cm, 67kg atm wanting to get down to 54kg, wanting to find some accountability buddies :smiley:
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Oooh another Aussie!!!!!!! I'm Karen, I'm from Hervey Bay, up in qld! Add me if you like :)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    Kind of same goal here even though I'm a bit further in the journey. Started at 82 kg with a goal anywhere between 60-65 kg. I'm currently at around 70 kg. Feel free to add me (:

Holy shît! We've got the exact same goal almost!! I started at 82, I'm stuck at 73 wanting to get down to 60ish
  • Gr8_Gurl
    Gr8_Gurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Similar goal. Looking to lose 25 pounds (goal weight 140). It's working slowly! Cottage cheese is my new best friend. Feel free to add me!
  • WingardiumLeviosa91
    WingardiumLeviosa91 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 71 kg and want to be 55 kg. Our goals are similar in number! Take me in!
  • Kassek
    Kassek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at 145
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hey I weigh exactly the same!! I'd like to get down to 56 kgs by April-may.
  • yomalhana
    yomalhana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'd love to join a group for motivation.
    I'm 5'6" (168 cm) and 175# (almost 80 kg).
    My goal weight is 143#
    (65 kg)
    I just signed up with MFP and can't wait to get started.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend and to any support group.
    Thanks