Day 1 (roughly) and day 30 (roughly) of P90

Options
stefraab
stefraab Posts: 402 Member
15 lbs down in this pic (although it's more now).

Hopefully this works.
15lbsdown-3.jpg

Replies

• tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Wow what a difference a month can make!! Good job :)
  • jenn9253
    jenn9253 Posts: 19
    Options
    WTG! You are awesome to stick with P90...I couldn't do it, it was hard for me and I did not enjoy it. I am more of a dance exercise person. So I praise you for sticking with it girl!!! Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • suchecm
    suchecm Posts: 23
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation in a month. I don't know what P90 is but it makes me want to try it. Good job! :smile:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ok, you've convinced me. I have p90x sitting on top of my dvd player collecting dust. I'm going to do it! You look fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • stefraab
    Options
    WTG! You are awesome to stick with P90...I couldn't do it, it was hard for me and I did not enjoy it. I am more of a dance exercise person. So I praise you for sticking with it girl!!! Good luck on your journey :smile:

Thanks!
    I'm not a dancer and I'm a huge fan of routine so this totally works for me.

Do you do Zumba? I've heard it's so fun :-)
  • stefraab
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation in a month. I don't know what P90 is but it makes me want to try it. Good job! :smile:

It's a fitness program - Tony Horton. It's a step or two down from p90X... you can google it. It's expensive I think but I got the dvds from a friend. I love it!
  • stefraab
    Options
    Ok, you've convinced me. I have p90x sitting on top of my dvd player collecting dust. I'm going to do it! You look fantastic! Congratulations!!

Aww thanks!
    Yeah, it's def a work out. It's really the kick in the butt I needed. I haven't missed a day yet. It can be really repetitive but I like that - I'm totally a creature of habit.
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    STEF! You look amazing! Great job sticking to p90! :)
  • stefraab
    Options
    STEF! You look amazing! Great job sticking to p90! :)
    AWW, thanks Brittany!!
    I hope you're having fun with zumba!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! Those are amazing results. I plan on doing P90X after 30 DS. I hope I get great results as well!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Girl that is PHENOMENAL!!!!! I want to do it now!! Is this P90x or is P90 something different?
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow amazing! I can't wait to see the day 90 pic:)
    I'm on week 5 of P90x, my whole body still sore lol....I can't wait till its over.
  • stefraab
    Options
    Holy Moly! Those are amazing results. I plan on doing P90X after 30 DS. I hope I get great results as well!

I'm sure you will! p90x is hardcore, i hear
  • stefraab
    Options
    Girl that is PHENOMENAL!!!!! I want to do it now!! Is this P90x or is P90 something different?

It's fun! I encourage you to :-)

P90's a lower level, kinda. It's a "starter" level to the beachbody workouts I think
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    wow you look GREAT! huge difference!!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job on keeping with it for 30 days! Be sure to post your day 60 and day 90 results! :bigsmile:
  • stefraab
    Options
    wow amazing! I can't wait to see the day 90 pic:)
    I'm on week 5 of P90x, my whole body still sore lol....I can't wait till its over.

p90x intimidates the hell out of me... but I want to try p90x eventually, but I'll probably skip the plyo stuff and do the "lean" schedule. just thinking about all that jumping around makes my knees hurt.
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look great! cant wait to see you 60 and 90 day results. And plyo is not that bad! i hated it at first but now its become one of my favorite workouts! (im on Round 2 of P90X)
  • stefraab
    Options
    you look great! cant wait to see you 60 and 90 day results. And plyo is not that bad! i hated it at first but now its become one of my favorite workouts! (im on Round 2 of P90X)

Really eh??
    Well maybe I'll try it a couple times before I knock it. Still not ready for p90x though yet :-)
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Really eh??
    Well maybe I'll try it a couple times before I knock it. Still not ready for p90x though yet :-)

yea! im a huge fan of modifying. Tony is really good at always modifying the moves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!