IDLife is it the new Herbalife?

Options
My friend has just got me to order some new Nutrition program he has signed up as a seller on. I avoided Herbalife but the Nutrition tests and Health Assessment with IDLife was very interesting and very useful I decided to give it a try. My mate gave me the full sales patter and it seems to be a similar sales setup to Herbalife with the distributors my mate reckons he is the first in the UK to sell it.

Replies

• Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Tell your friend even crack dealers give you free samples before you have to spend money. Why should what he's pushing be any different?
  • m1kfb86
    m1kfb86 Posts: 19
    Options
    I know he got loads of samples apparently as well but it was all gone haha I think I'm just too soft!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a sales pitch. I literally will turn around and go the other way when one of those mall booth people gives me the eye!
  • m1kfb86
    Options
    See I'm not normally that bad I have no problem saying no but I liked the nutrition assessment and I was going to start on USN diet fuel anyway but this looks better.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I'd remove the link - it may well be seen as spam and reported.

If people are interested they can google.

And yes - it's just magic fairy dust that costs money and does nothing that a healthy diet can't do.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a serial yo-yo dieter that is now doing it properly.

Buying some gimmicky MLM product doesn't sound like "doing it properly"...........:tongue:
  • m1kfb86
    Options
    If the mods find it necessary they can remove it. Because its new trying to find the uk site is a pain. I struggled to find and I've been in IT for years lol
  • m1kfb86
    Options
    I'm a serial yo-yo dieter that is now doing it properly.

Buying some gimmicky MLM product doesn't sound like "doing it properly"...........:tongue:

Haha properly wasn't working :tongue:
  • m1kfb86
    Options
    There you go mods removed the link. Apologies
  • txdc48
    txdc48 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow this is an old discussion but it's too bad to see so many close minded or calling something fairy dust that they haven't seriously taken a look at, or given a try. Most will however walk into a vitamin store or buy some other food item they are told is healthy or that looks healthy.,, even though it isn't. Who do you trust? Do your own research and actually track your daily nutrition and what you buy. I'm thinking you will see just how difficult it is to get everything your body needs for long term health., unless you get serious and pay close attention. You may be surprised to find that a network marketing company can already have a jump on something because the right people were in the right places at the right time. Why do you think people like Warren Buffet and the Perot family invest in network marketing? Because they are suckers??? I doubt it. Maybe they have people do the research... Just saying.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    txdc48 wrote: »
    Wow this is an old discussion but it's too bad to see so many close minded or calling something fairy dust that they haven't seriously taken a look at, or given a try. Most will however walk into a vitamin store or buy some other food item they are told is healthy or that looks healthy.,, even though it isn't. Who do you trust? Do your own research and actually track your daily nutrition and what you buy. I'm thinking you will see just how difficult it is to get everything your body needs for long term health., unless you get serious and pay close attention. You may be surprised to find that a network marketing company can already have a jump on something because the right people were in the right places at the right time. Why do you think people like Warren Buffet and the Perot family invest in network marketing? Because they are suckers??? I doubt it. Maybe they have people do the research... Just saying.

Call it what you want - I see it as all the same thing: multi-level-marketing and a royal pain in the rear to be approached by anyone involved in it.