looking for DVD or website to do at home

Options
Any suggestions of a really good website or DVD to work out at my home to? I only have a few weights, not any big exercise tools. Lol

Replies

• vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I really like fitnessblender.com The most equipment usually needed is a mat and a few dumbells
  • breelinda
    breelinda Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks !! I Will try it. Now. ;)
  • breelinda
    breelinda Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Omgosh for a 4 for difficulty, it kicked my butt !! Thanks I signed up and will use it again. ;)
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Glad you liked it! :)
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Utube has tons!! I love Casseyho Ho. Blogilates.
  • niksa28
    niksa28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 dvd. It is just 30-35 minutes long and it has a different workout each week for a total of 4 weeks. It really helped me lose inches and start to shape my body.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Glad you liked fitness blender, their workouts kick my butt multiple times a week. ;)
  • 4sunonmyshoulder
    4sunonmyshoulder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, DVD and YouTube.
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love the Jilian Michaels workouts. They're always a challenge.
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I like Betty Rocker's body weight challenges, using no equipment,no dumbells unless you want,and since I like high intensity sometimes do the 12 minute athlete app.
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The Nike Training Club (NTC) app is free and only needs dumbbells (it says a medicine ball too, but you can just hold your dumbbell). So many workouts...
    If you're on instagram have a look at the at home guides. There are usually a couple of adds in their feed, but easy enough to scroll past.
    Good luck!