26 with PCOS & bi-polar and 90 lbs to go

Options
I'm a 26 year old with PCOS & bi polar disorder that struggles with my weight for as long as I can remember. I struggle to stay on track sometimes but need to live a healthy lifestyle to show my year old daughter the right ways to eat to avoid her having to struggle. Feel free to add me. Strong support is always welcomed!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
    Be strong.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • RobertWilkens
    RobertWilkens Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My diagnosis is 'schizoaffective bipolar type' but it's very similar to bipolar.. Anyone feel free to add me... I have lost about 30 pounds (29.1 today?) since january and want to share i know how hard it 'feels' to lose weight on bipolar meds which advertise weight gain as a side effect, but it's definitely possible.. I've done it before (lost around 80 pounds in 2008-2010) but after being hospitalized in 2010 i got off my diet and exercise routine and gained most of it back over 4-5 years. Trying again now since january.
  • rsmacfarlane
    rsmacfarlane Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! As the mom of a bipolar teenager, I can sometimes find the right way to encourage her....maybe you too.
  • jaewow
    jaewow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I have PCOS too and I have over 100lbs to loss. It's a struggle everyday but I'm also doing it for my one year old and hopefully be able to have another baby one day.