Options
13»

Replies

• ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    sarab260 wrote: »
    Can I ask, just out of curiosity, in that photo you shared — is that the same girl? Or the same girl, for all intents and purposes, like the same height statistics and such? Just curious!

I think it's it's the same girl.
    I believe it was taken from someones Fitness Blog.
    Very impressive!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in because I'm around OP's size. 5'1.5" and 120 lbs. and have also gone into recomp. For those who say she needs to lose more because lots of gals that height are in the 100-105lb. range doesn't take into account each individual's body type. When I was a young woman, I was that light and very thin, but no muscle definition. Also, I'm a larger body frame for my height -- big shoulders, larger hands and wrists and large feet for my size. I started toying with the idea of recomp during the late summer after I recovered from an injury and was able to work out more. Also, I haven't lost weight in about a year, despite cutting calories more and tightening my tracking, which told me this is the weight I should be. I use a Fitbit HR and basically eat what it tells me. As most said, it is a slow process, although I began to see good definition in my abs pretty quickly. My problem area is upper arms because I had to lay off working upper back and shoulder for about 6 months, so I have some jiggle there.