Looking for mutually supportive friends!

Options
I'm hoping to find some friends who appreciate the need for mutual support here. I'm not interested in collecting friends, or being a friend for collection.

This is not my first time here but after going through a difficult year or so, I'm doing a lot better and ready to stick around and add others from MFP to my journey. I'm doing c25k (the 4th week now), making better eating and drinking choices, and just need to get back to logging what I eat. I'm not as focused on the number on my scale as I am with how my body feels.

Replies

• Becky_1971
    Becky_1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am a mom as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Becky_1971
    Options
    My kids are all adults now, my profile pic shows me with my granddaughter who is 6 months. :)

Request sent.
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My kids are older, 1 in college, 1 still in high school. After I hit 40, I found that losing and even maintaining is not as easy! I need accountability to keep me on track! Feel free to add me!
  • Becky_1971
    Options
    Oh I agree! I have been on this journey for 6 plus years, lost and maintained for five then gained most back this past year or so. It's been really tough seeing the numbers change on the scale since getting back on track the last four months, thus why I had to stop focusing on that and just focus on feeling good!

Request sent!
    sbrmom wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat! My kids are older, 1 in college, 1 still in high school. After I hit 40, I found that losing and even maintaining is not as easy! I need accountability to keep me on track! Feel free to add me!

• bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we can motivate each other!
  • kg666
    kg666 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm adding you, your pic is adorable
  • Becky_1971
    Options
    kg666 wrote: »
    Hi I'm adding you, your pic is adorable

Thank you! :)
  • xandreax329
    xandreax329 Posts: 3 Member