Boob Problems

Options
eskimohugger
eskimohugger Posts: 80 Member
Specifically big boob problems. When Im at the gym, my boobs either get in the way and make things difficult or they are helpful lol for example:

When youre using the leg press and you dont have pockets to put your iPod in, so you set it on your boobs like a make-shift shelf #bigboobproblems

Replies

• meowmeowfitness
    meowmeowfitness Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I have small boobs so I don't feel much irritation haha :#
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Holy hell thats the best idea ever, my iphones always falls out my pocket while leg pressing. I'l try and add a few inches to my pecs this year so i can jam it between them!
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha it's interesting working out with big boobs that is for sure! But I usually do cardio first and I can't get my boob sweat on my beloved phone!
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    pic or never happend
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Specifically big boob problems. When Im at the gym, my boobs either get in the way and make things difficult or they are helpful lol for example:

When youre using the leg press and you dont have pockets to put your iPod in, so you set it on your boobs like a make-shift shelf #bigboobproblems

Totally use that idea...or I just stick it in my cleavage...but then there is the sweat in the phone issue. Does work great for lipstick though
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Nograce80...same thought. I hate when I am doing sit ups or push ups or a yoga pose in a class and the instructor is shouting how your should be able to go further than that...and I am like "DDD boobs do not allow that"
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Hahahahaha it's interesting working out with big boobs that is for sure! But I usually do cardio first and I can't get my boob sweat on my beloved phone!

2nd that... The boob sweat would kill the phone! Unless there is something that could collect or without touching the phone... Like a sweat band but water proofed on the inside lol
  • Nograce80
    Options

2nd that... The boob sweat would kill the phone! Unless there is something that could collect or without touching the phone... Like a sweat band but water proofed on the inside lol
    Ohhhh great money making idea there lady!!!!!! Boob sweat work out sleeve!!!
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    I love boobs and I have a problem? Lol
  • wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My phone always goes in my sports bra at the gym. I just have to make sure the case and not the screen is against my skin so it doesn't get wet from sweat.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

Lol the boobmobile.. ( say it like you would with batman.. The batmobile! with ahidden meaning... )
    But with the boobmobile you can take it anywhere and don't need to worry about dropping it.. As It has a handy clip on that attaches to your bra :mrgreen::flushed::joy:

• KaterinaDokuzova94
    KaterinaDokuzova94 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

So just buy pants with pockets I guess ? lol
  • Nograce80
    Options

Lol the boobmobile.. ( say it like you would with batman.. The batmobile! with ahidden meaning... )
    But with the boobmobile you can take it anywhere and don't need to worry about dropping it.. As It has a handy clip on that attaches to your bra :mrgreen::flushed::joy:

Love it!!!! Let's be partners!
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    With my size I really hate jumping jacks. I have to double up on sports bras just to be able to do them. I know they have gotten smaller but not enough to where I don't have deal with them.
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Tee hee
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Thread sux without pics
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    i have massive boob problems when exercising for example lying flat on my front doing planks and press ups ..impossible and jumping just isnt gonna happen :disappointed:
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Thread sux without pics

You show yours first!
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    thread for women but I wonder how many guys are creeping on this thread lol (i know im here to haha)