Over 50 trying again

Options
I am 55 years old and am at least 50 pounds over weight. I have tried diets, exercise, and nothing worked so I gave up. Now I'm trying again. I purchased a jawbone up, reactivated my fitness pal, and bought a treadmill. Here we go! I enjoy all the motivating stories. They really help! :)

Replies

• whitenurseshoes
    whitenurseshoes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I understand totally;I am retiring end of year and trying for umpteenth time to lose weight and get healthy.Good luck to you
  • jaksnes60
    jaksnes60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Queenliz99
    Nice link. Thanks for sharing. I'd like more friends who are logging in and want to support and encourage each other to do the simple stuff...log food and start moving! I want to have better health, energy and look better in my clothes! I have a lot of weight to lose but focusing on that just depresses me! Better for me to set small goals that will support my dreams of how I want to just feel better. Anyone interested please add me as friend
  • joanie775
    joanie775 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP for the third time but when I get on it I always drop my weight,
    The last 2 times I was with curves this time I just have the curves book Curves Fitness & Weight management plan you can get the book on line helps me all the time,
    Thursday is my way in it will be 1 week waiting to see how much weight iv lost.
    Good luck all
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great link queenliz99! Thanks every one