'Fitgirls' on instagram

Options
So I am following Fitgirls on Instagram and they are doing an excercise/ healthy eating kick start tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you were participating. I will not be buying any of their products or anything like that but will begin 'healthy living' when they do it and read their tips, etc. Anyone with me?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Never heard of them

Do they even lift sis?

;)
  • stephanie_queen
    stephanie_queen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well they seem pretty good. Well people that use them at least, do really goo on losing weight and converting to a healthier lifestyle. They post a lot of before and after pictures as well as a few recipes and inspiration quotes. I recommend checking them out @ Fitgirls
  • stephanie_queen
    stephanie_queen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well they seem pretty good. Well people that use them at least, do really goo on losing weight and converting to a healthier lifestyle. They post a lot of before and after pictures as well as a few recipes and inspiration quotes. I recommend checking them out @ Fitgirls

Oops. Just checked, it's @fitgirlsguide
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've done both challenges! If nothing else, the recipes are great. I still make several of them regularly. My best friend does the challenges a lot. I think she is doing the one starting today. If you search on Pinterest, you can find some of the recipes for free. ;)
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Never heard of them, but I just checked out their instagram and I like the progress pics of their users. I love progress pics that aren't photoshopped.