Hungry

Options
GMKF
GMKF Posts: 11 Member
I am in such a hungry stage - I can't stop eating. I've been down a couple of pounds - but I know they're just gonna fly back on me - because I just can't stop eating. Any suggestions??

Replies

• ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Yes, figure out why you're always hungry. Are you not eating enough solid proteins and fiber? Are you at too high of a calorie deficit? Are you sitting around staring at food that you've left in plain sight? Are you watching a lot of TV with commercials that flash scenes of delicious food in your face every 10 minutes?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Agree with @ahamm002. First identify the source of the hunger and if it is in fact hunger. If it's not actual hunger and more about habit or boredom then it's simply mind over matter. Only YOU have the power to stop yourself.

Do you log your food here? Are there any patterns you notice that might be contributing to this?
  • GMKF
    GMKF Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I guess my first step is to get back to logging in my food. Today is Monday - so it's a good day to start. I do think boredom had something to do with my hunger - so I'm hoping work will get busier.

Thanks ;)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I took up crocheting to keep my hands busy while watching TV at night.