Recipe: Salmon Patties??

Options
I've got a few cans of Skinless/Boneless Pink Salmon. Does anyone have a good, healthy recipe to make salmon patties?

Thanks!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• AJCoombs
    AJCoombs Posts: 16
    Options
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Zesty-Salmon-Burgers
    I made these with full fat mayo so if you used low fat or fat free it would greatly reduce it. But with the full fat it was 308 calories per burger.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I've got a few cans of Skinless/Boneless Pink Salmon. Does anyone have a good, healthy recipe to make salmon patties?

2 5oz cans of Chicken of the Sea skinless pink salmon (drained)
    2 eggs (whisk until blended)
    approx 10 zesta whole wheat crackers (crushed)
    cornmeal
    oil for frying

Drain 2 cans salmon, add to mixed eggs, add crackers and form in patties. Coat light with cornmeal and fry in lightly oil frying pan approx. 5-10 per side until golden brown. Makes 4 good sized patties or 5 smaller ones. Enjoy:)
  • dia77
    Options

cornmeal
    oil for frying

Drain 2 cans salmon, add to mixed eggs, add crackers and form in patties. Coat light with cornmeal and fry in lightly oil frying pan approx. 5-10 per side until golden brown. Makes 4 good sized patties or 5 smaller ones. Enjoy:)
    Using 2 eggs which is what I used last time works best .If you make 4 patties calories are 200 each. If you want them a fewer calories, use 1 egg but will have to add a little water to them to make them moist enough to form a patty. 1 egg recipe is 183 calories per patty.

This is not my recipe ,,a MFP send it to me but is really good
  • dia77
    Options

cornmeal
    oil for frying

Using 2 eggs which is what I used last time works best .If you make 4 patties calories are 200 each. If you want them a fewer calories, use 1 egg but will have to add a little water to them to make them moist enough to form a patty. 1 egg recipe is 183 calories per patty.

This is not my recipe ,,a MFP send it to me but is really good
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Giant - Pink Salmon 14.75 oz Can, 1
    Fresh - Red Potatos, 1 potato
    Progresso - Bread Crumbs (Italian Style), 1/2 cup
    Generic - Whole Egg, 2 egg
    Cm- Fresh Vegetables - Red Onion, 1/8 onion
    Cereals - Corn flakes, plain, single brand, 0.75 cup (1 serving)

you mix all the ingrediants but the corn flakes, after it is all mixed pat out your patties and roll in corn flakes fry till heated and crisp! I make small patties and can make about 25 small ones we have little ones, (I usually eat about 4) and they are only about 47 calories each!! Even my husband who is anti-fish not fried loves them!!

oh and Pepper ofcorse!! I mix that in!!
  • kwalker218
    Options
    Great!! Thank you everyone - I can't wait to try these recipes!