Golds Gym 12 week challenge/3 weeks left

Options
RebeccaSchenck
RebeccaSchenck Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Becca. I am 20 years old and trying to become a professional fitness model and competator. I started this weight lose journey 6 months ago, and most recently these past 3 to change myself more and help others. I started at a heavy weight for my size (158.9). I am currently 137.7. It has been 6 months to get to this point. I have 3 weeks left, just 3 short weeks to try and get down to 130. I want to reach my goal and be proud of myself inside and out for once. If anyone has any tips let me know. My macros are 1500cal/140-150g carb/160-170protein/40-50g fat. I workout 6-7 days a week and walk at least 4-7 miles in a day (I'm a waitress). I do weight train and cardio as well. If you have any advice let me know :)

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I'm afraid I can't offer much advice for the particular program you're on, but it sounds like you have made amazing progress. I walk a lot on my job, too-- often walk 8-10 miles per shift. We control vehicle traffic at the Houston airport. Good luck!
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Your calories in is good (depending on the types you eat). If you want to lose 7 lbs in 3 weeks your gonna have to work out harder burn an extra 3500 calories per week (probably more since its your last 7 instead of your first 7).
  • katrinaalvarez85ka
    Options
    Great macros...