**SPOILER ALERT** BLoser

Options
124»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Okay, I skimmed the previous posts on this thread, and I'm not sure anyone mentioned Carla...but she is my NEW Vicky...she is the biggest woman in BL history and only dropped 11 pounds her first week...now 11 pounds is a fine number, especially considering that here we go for 2 a week max...but for BL that was kind of a low number for someone of her size...her smaller friend lost 13 pounds, and when they got back to their room, Carla says that her friend LET HER DOWN?!? What is that about? If either of them lost more, it should have been Carla, and she had no right to get nasty like that...then at elimination when they say that Carla is going home, she says that her friend better get her back or "she'll have to answer to" Carla...and she says it's a test of her friendship...who would want to be friends with someone who will put the entire future of your relationship on something that like? Carla just rubbed me the wrong way TOO MUCH last night...

I'm rooting for Daniel all the way...he is my new Coleen!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    so far i'm not a big fan of the twist. i don't like how they've sent so many home. i'd rather watch them all on their journey
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on a lot of that..
    It really upset me that they aren't even giving those people a chance and rather just sent them home. How UNFAIR to get them SO excited and then WHAM they have to go home and don't even get a chance at the ranch to get in to a routine, etc.
    It's all for the drama and the *great TV* stuff in my opinion (that gimmick that is)...normally I enjoy the show but this season really annoyed me with their *twist*.

I don't like that they sent so many home. My husband said and I agree what does that say to you being the person going home. I would get more depressed. They all need support, tools, and training..
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Okay, I skimmed the previous posts on this thread, and I'm not sure anyone mentioned Carla...but she is my NEW Vicky...she is the biggest woman in BL history and only dropped 11 pounds her first week...now 11 pounds is a fine number, especially considering that here we go for 2 a week max...but for BL that was kind of a low number for someone of her size...her smaller friend lost 13 pounds, and when they got back to their room, Carla says that her friend LET HER DOWN?!? What is that about? If either of them lost more, it should have been Carla, and she had no right to get nasty like that...then at elimination when they say that Carla is going home, she says that her friend better get her back or "she'll have to answer to" Carla...and she says it's a test of her friendship...who would want to be friends with someone who will put the entire future of your relationship on something that like? Carla just rubbed me the wrong way TOO MUCH last night...

I'm rooting for Daniel all the way...he is my new Coleen!

I completely agree with you there. A test of their friendship. That is crazy. I also really like daniel. He is so nice so far. I really hope he makes it all the way. He needs it so bad.

Connie
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

I don't like that they sent so many home. My husband said and I agree what does that say to you being the person going home. I would get more depressed. They all need support, tools, and training..

exactly! They need to be there....going home won't do a lot unless they have something set up at home for them (support, gym memberships, etc)...its just not fair at alllllll.