Insatiably Hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• wasp700
    wasp700 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i a big Guy, 106 kilo now 102! .i work 12 hour shifts and and often feel the same. For a speedy fix Get Some mama brand noodles(green curry flavour are good and tom yom soup flavour) hand full of mixed veg/mushrooms. pour half pint of boilng waer in bowl. wait for noodles to soften a little. crack a raw egg in the middle. micro wave for 3 mins and that does me for 6 hours, 350 calories in total i belive.Just an idea mate :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm like that all the time. I don't do the whole "eat what you want in moderation thing". I have cutting/low calorie foods in my diet because I like to EAT A LOT. Volumetrics works for me. But yeah, there are days when I struggle still. Even in maintenance.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I am, I've had 63 grams of protein already today.
    flippy1234 wrote: »
    Are you eating protein at every meal? AND, are you eating slowly so that your brain registers that you are full?

I am, I've had 63 grams of protein already today.

Yes, but that was in relation to 145 grams of carbs. So your macros for today so far are 55% carbs, 22 % fat, and 24% protein. (Does not equal 100% due to rounding.) Try eating more fat and protein and less carbs and see if you find that more filling.

Also, any day I'd start with Lucky Charms I'd be white-knuckling it through the rest of the day due to the sugar hit it would give me with that high carbs to that low protein and fat.

Haha. Fair enough.

Also, it was my period. Figured it out. Now I'm not hungry at all. Perks of being a chick.

Told you. Happens to me every single month, lol.