Needing MFP Friends & A LOT of Motivation!

Options
I'm currently 103 lbs away from my goal. I'm miserable in the skin I'm in. I want to feel free again, be a better wife, a better mom. But I don't have the motivation nor do I have any friends on here that can help me with encouragement. Please, if you feel the same way as I, send me a request, and I'll definitely accept it (but no judgmental and/or rude people.) This will be a loooong journey, but I'm willing to accomplish it.

Replies

• mjones1029
    mjones1029 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in with you. I have 30 pounds to lose. I have always struggled. I need daily accountability. I have a friend who has about 140 pounds to lose and I have committed to work out twice a weight with her. I have been doing this for 3 months. Do you have the myfitness pal that lets others see your diary. You have to pay 9.99 a month. I have it. I would like you to hold me accountable to logging every morsel every day. Do you have a fitbit? I am from Pittsburgh Pa. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me guys!
  • vadimknobel
    vadimknobel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you can do it mleigh !
  • mindyandbinky
    mindyandbinky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.. I'm in the process of loosing Over 100 pounds as well.. I've been on this journey for 27 days.. I workout twice a day.. I could definitely use some motivation as well..
  • mbutler263
    mbutler263 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mjones1029 wrote: »
    Do you have the myfitness pal that lets others see your diary. You have to pay 9.99 a month. I have it. I would like you to hold me accountable to logging every morsel every day. Do you have a fitbit?

I do have the premium MFP app, but I'm not comfortable just yet with showing people what I eat as I'm just getting back on a diet and trying to take control of my sweets addiction. Maybe later on down the road when I learn more about healthy meals and what not. I did have a Fitbit, but got rid of it (stupid mistake), but plan on getting another one soon.

• mbutler263
    Options
    you can do it mleigh !

Thank you! I'm hoping I can!
  • mbutler263
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.. I'm in the process of loosing Over 100 pounds as well.. I've been on this journey for 27 days.. I workout twice a day.. I could definitely use some motivation as well..

That's awesome, 27 days and working out two times a day! In the past, I couldn't stick to a diet longer than a week, so I'm hoping with y'alls motivation and seeing y'all log y'alls food and exercise, it'll help me continue on. We can do this!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    We all have our struggles but this site seems to really help. Hopefully you can start to feel better about yourself with a community there to support you.
  • carolgrn
    carolgrn Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    @mleigh263 @mjones1029 @mindyandbinky @Lu_wallace06 And anyone else
    I am 52yrs and trying to loose 50-60lbs. Once I began 6th grade and on I have had weight issues. Up and down yo-yo-ing. Definitely know how hard it is and how much encouragement is needed. I myself have binge tendencies occasionally. As far as exercise I would be considered sedentary, but IF I can get to the gym I do pretty well. It's the "Getting There" part that can be very difficult!
    I have the knowledge, need the motivational encouragement. Would Love a friend in my area to Make me go.
    Anyone is free to friend me.
  • eaglesfan32959
    eaglesfan32959 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cheryl and I've lost and gained the same 50 - 60 pounds for years, and I've decided to get it off for real this time! I would love to have some motivation and help you too!
  • i_can_and_i_will_77
    Options
    Hi! I'll send you a friend request. I just started back today. I have a really long way to go, but I'm going to stick to it this time. Good luck!