Day 1 back on the fitness Train!

Options
Hey everybody! Over the past few years I've lost close to 50 pounds! Been struggling with getting rid of my last 25 pounds before I'm no longer considered overweight! It's been a great journey so far and I hope this app can help me with those last few pounds! I used to use weight watchers before smart phones were around and it's great now how there is a free app like this and you no longer need to pay for expensive websites like weight watchers! Can't wait to work with this app and maybe make a few new friends on the way!

Replies

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had lost 57 pounds with WW about 5 years ago. Ended up gaining it all back. Discovered this awesome site and down 48 pounds! You can do this!
  • ChallengerGirl9399
    ChallengerGirl9399 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had lost 57 pounds with WW about 5 years ago. Ended up gaining it all back. Discovered this awesome site and down 48 pounds! You can do this!
    Thanks so much!!!!
  • halik36
    halik36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi vegan4lyfe2012, I too lost 43 lbs with WW & gained it all back plus.. Excited to hear how you lost 48lbs with this site. Need some motivation!!
  • ChallengerGirl9399
    ChallengerGirl9399 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    halik36 wrote: »
    Hi vegan4lyfe2012, I too lost 43 lbs with WW & gained it all back plus.. Excited to hear how you lost 48lbs with this site. Need some motivation!!
    Hey there so you used to use WW too??