Friends?

Options
Hi my names Ameenah. I'm 25 in Ohio. I suffer from depression but things are looking up and I'm being active! I'd love some friends to motivate and motivate me!

Replies

• anitaghigi
    anitaghigi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in Raleigh, North Carolina. Have been on MFP for almost 3 months. I have gotten active and lost 16 pounds so far.
  • noryedgbannister
    noryedgbannister Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm Noryedg and I'm 22 from RI. I lost 27 lbs after a small battle with depression a couple years ago. Keeping up with this really helps especially if you work out. The lifestyle change is a good step forward to feeling better. You can add me if you'ld like.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am down 86 pounds. Support and encouragement makes all the difference. Feel free to add me!
  • espressomane
    espressomane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm Noryedg and I'm 22 from RI. I lost 27 lbs after a small battle with depression a couple years ago. Keeping up with this really helps especially if you work out. The lifestyle change is a good step forward to feeling better. You can add me if you'ld like.

Thank you
  • mnichols3871
    mnichols3871 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marie from Marysville, OH. I struggle with seasonal affective disorder so when the days get shorter I start to get sad feeling. Today's rain and dark clouds aren't helping. I'd love to be friends. Feel free to add me too.
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im from Reading, PA . Ive lost 47 lbs so far.
  • DumbbellHell
    DumbbellHell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use exercise as a means of keeping depression and anxiety away. Works wonders. I'll add ya.