Approximately how much time per day do you spend on MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    If I am having a "bad" day I spend more time on here devouring the message boards. I love reading success stories to keep myself motivated, reading about different food or recipes so I can come up with new ideas ect...

I agree!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    enough time to make my wife mad at me :P
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    when i first joined i was pretty addicted to the forums, but now after a few months of being a member i find people posting the same thing daily. i still check it daily, but id say all together total between logging stuff and posting on forums i spend probably about 45 minutes on MFP.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I definitely check this more than I check facebook but I am just starting and learning. I am sure I will cut back at some point.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I check this site more than any other of my social networking sites. I would say that I spend at least 4-5 hours a day on here.
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    [I spend about 2 hours on here I log in about 15 minutes every time through out the day, sometimes more.. but it probably adds up to about 2 hours... hey did you know you can get this on your phone? there is an app for it..hahaha I'm not helping am I?:happy: ]
    Just wondering, I think I'm becoming addicted to these forums. I am currently unemployed and spend way too much time on here. At least I'm not watching TV and I'm learning alot of good tips and picked up some great recipes. Honestly I spend about 4 hours per day. I know, I need to get a life. Maybe when I'm skinny, I search one out. :wink:
    [/quote]
  • tueliewomp
    tueliewomp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not that much only to input my food from my phone not much on the actual site
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Too dayum much lol.....every break I get I think I'm up here checking on my friends and reading the post. Once my hubby gets back to the states you won't see me that much thats for sure :tongue: