BBG- Let's Do This Together!

Options
Hey yal! I'm interested in building a BBG by Kayla Itsines community! We can encourage and motivate eachother to build our successes!! Who's with me?!;)

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • emmavanzante630
    emmavanzante630 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @queenliz99 It's an amazing fitness guide with meal planning by Kayla Itsines. Look her up and give it a try!:)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure about meal planning. I have a family to feed.
  • emmavanzante630
    Options
    @queenliz99 Meal planning such as providing you with healthy food recipes and with the proper portion sizes. It could be fun to get your family interested in as well!
  • graceturner94
    graceturner94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of pre training :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    How much does your amazing branded diet and fitness plan cost?

Hint: if it's more than nothing then it's overpriced when you can get it all for free
  • emmavanzante630
    Options
    @rabbitjb It's by Kayla Itsines. Some people, like myself, need a guide to get our fitness and eating back on track. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you are interested, I suggest looking her up!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    @rabbitjb It's by Kayla Itsines. Some people, like myself, need a guide to get our fitness and eating back on track. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you are interested, I suggest looking her up!

No I'm not interested but thanks

But I am wary of people using these boards to sell stuff to the unwary so I'm glad there's no cost ...oh wait you didn't say whether there was did you?
  • izerop
    izerop Posts: 69 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    How much does your amazing branded diet and fitness plan cost?

Hint: if it's more than nothing then it's overpriced when you can get it all for free

This just made me spit out a mouthful of water. LOL

It's not free, it's a gimmicky diet/quick fix type thingie from the looks of it.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've looked into this before and was disappointed to see that Kayla wants you to pay for the program. A LOT too. Although you can probably rip enough of the workouts off Google images & Pinterest by now. It looks like all body weight work anyway. And I'm highly suspicious of any of the before & afters. I'd look up a free workout from Bodybuilding.com or Muscle & Strength before I bothered to pay anything for this.

BUT- as far as I could tell there is no pyramid scheming involved.

Oh, and ETA, just search the groups there are already BBG groups established.
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Currently rocking the program along with weight training! Love it!!!
  • amyhs12345
    amyhs12345 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im interested! I am on week 17 and i have lost around 20 pounds since I started! This is definitely not a diet or a quick fix... It is just a way for people with a busy schedule to fit exercise into their lifestyle.
  • emmavanzante630
    Options
    I've found it extremely helpful and beneficial in my life. By no means am I trying to "sell" you her product, I'm just looking for additional support as I take on this weight loss challenge. It's a shame that you'd rather comment negatively when all I was looking for was support.
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What does an 18 yr. old know about dieting?? Probably not even the real person. She hasn't got any weight to lose and is not out of shape. Look her up on Facebook or Twitter. It is a way for someone to make money off of referrals. Take it from me I've tried lots of gimmicks in my time, "They don't work". The only way to lose weight is the hard way with MFP's help.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hey yal! I'm interested in building a BBG by Kayla Itsines community! We can encourage and motivate eachother to build our successes!! Who's with me?!;)

Welcome! I did a search and found a recently created group of users following the same program, might be a good place to connect: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109306-bikini-body-guide-bbg-girls
  • emmavanzante630
    Options
    Thank you! I will look into it!!:)) @kgeyser
  • emmavanzante630
    Options
    @brin1956 It's not a diet, the BBG guide promotes healthy living and healthy fitness to let your body be the best it can be. As an 18 year old, I've used her guide to maintain a good balance while in college. I am not trying to be skinny (skinny is not necessarily healthy) I use the guide to feel comfortable in my body.