Eating at Chilis tonight! HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bun is sook delicious and u can pick a diffrent side instead of fries I had corn on the cob oh I love that place good luck
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I went there a few weeks ago and to the Guiltless Santa Fe Chicken wrap with steamed broccoli. Its 680 calories but you will most likely not be able to eat it all! Its pretty big!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I really love the margarita chicken but I sub the beans and rice for double veggies :) I also like which not a lot of people do is the Carribbean chicken or shrimp salad it is huge fruity and delicious and to add one last thing I get is a house salad no cheese or croutons with fat free honey mustard on the side and a cup of chili and that way I still have enough room for a margarita! :) Good luck!
  • ewtx1000
    ewtx1000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Any of the soups, chili's is safe. The Margarita grilled chicken is really good.
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Just went to their nutritional page...here are some under 800 cal choices [not paying too much attention to the health factor here, so don't slam me!]:

810 cal - Triple Dipper™ Boneless Buffalo Wings w/ Bleu Cheese
    560 cal - Triple Dipper™ Southwestern Eggrolls w/ Avocado Ranch
    690 cal - Wings Over Buffalo® w/ Bleu Cheese
    610 cal - Caribbean Salad w/ Grilled Chicken
    620 cal - Caribbean Salad w/ Grilled Shrimp
    650 cal - Chicken Caesar Salad

Any of the soups with a House Salad, dressing on the side will keep you under 800.

Classic Sirloin steak [360] and House Salad [160], dressing on the side...well under 800

DON'T eat the ribs! They're LOADED!

Know before you go......!

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I do believe Chili's still has their Guiltless Grill menu which is actually really good- I love the GG chicken sandwich that comes with black beans and steamed broccoli! It's still really flavorful so you don't feel like you're missing out. I feel your pain though! I'm a sucker for the Southerwestern Egg Rolls!:embarassed:
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    DON'T EAT THE CHIPS! Those things are loaded with calories... I usually get the margarita chicken (no cheese) and some veggies. It's really filling.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :happy: I love to get the Corn Chowder and a side salad. Good luck!!
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Looking online for nutritional value is great advice! But make sure you decide BEFORE you go and stick with it! It's really difficult to look up other foods after you're there... I would know! haha