Jawbone Up Move

Options
I am thinking of buying the Jawbone Up Move and wonder how it is? Does it stay clipped? Is it better with the clip or the band? Also when riding my recumbent bike do I attach it to my shoe? Just want to know as much as I can before I buy it. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• CLEgirl
    CLEgirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've used it and it does stay clipped. The reason I got it is because I wanted to have something I can clip to my clothing to be more hidden than having it as a wristband, so I have not used the band. Works great to clip on your shoe when biking. I also use the Jawbone 2(?) that works as a wristband. What I like about that is that you can set it to remind you if you been stationary too long. The Up Move does not do that. I put the wristband on my shoe when I use a stationary bike which works well. So, I mix and match between the two. The app gets a bit confused sometimes when I do that, though.
  • algow
    algow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an UP Move and I love it. The clip is quite strong, it stays clipped very firmly. I clip mine to my bra, because all my fitness comes from walking, but yes you can clip it anywhere. I hate wearing things on my wrist so I much prefer it to a wrist band.