Hi I'm not new but I've not been on the website for ageees ?

Options
Hi everyone,

I am not new, I have just not been on the website for a really long time.

Reason for being back I need friends/supporters, I have had enough and I am tired of constantly
making up excuses to myself/lying to myself.

I need to change my eating habit, my buying habits, I don't just want to lose weight.
I want to be stronger both physically and mentally, I am tired of constantly feeling sorry for myself
yet eating food that is unhealthy.

This is a declaration for myself that I WILL CHANGE, I WILL EAT HEALTHIER, I WILL EXERCISE, I WILL GET STRONGER
I WILL GET HAPPIER, AND I WILL LOVE MYSELF AND CARE FOR MY HEALTH, AND APPEARANCE.

So if you are looking for a supporter/friend, please feel free to friend request me.
Also post your own declaration to yourself.

:smiley:

Replies

• curbanec
    curbanec Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AMEN! I am proud of anyone that can be this bold and post your Declaration to yourself....you are worth every effort....and I would love to be your friend! :smile:
  • Nimco4930
    Nimco4930 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    curbanec wrote: »
    AMEN! I am proud of anyone that can be this bold and post your Declaration to yourself....you are worth every effort....and I would love to be your friend! :smile:

Thank you, and best believe it's hard every day but I am slowly learning to be honest with myself especially when it comes to logging. ☺