Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm new to this...

Pablo. I'm new to this whole calorie counting... wish more restaurants had this program.

Replies

• acs_usmc
    acs_usmc Posts: 1 Member
    Best thing to do is not eat out at restraunts but I know sometimes its just easier to eat out than make your own meals. What I do is plan your meal before you go. Check this site & enter in the restaurant name. This will pull up the foods other users have entered already. Then you know exactly how much you can eat & you wont be pressured while looking at the menu or the waiter. Most restraunts menus are available online & once you find is good for you its easier to stick with good choices. You already may have realized just how bad some of the choices you thought were good really are not. Hope this helps. Stick with it.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Buy some things that you like -- maybe pork chops and cook some veggies like green peas or corn or slices of a fresh tomato.
    Bacon works well on this plan. You could make a small burger and (depending on your calories for the day skip the bread ) add cheese, bacon, and pickle spears.
    My favorite decent calorie fast food is a large Wendy's chili.