WARNING!!!!!!..MAGNUM ICE CREAM BARS..PLEASE READ

Options
Raihaanah
Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
Well, i just came from the market doing some light grocery shopping. as i was walking down the isle to buy some ice treats for my children, i noticed the Magnum bars ON SALE!!.. So i was like"oh and I have a coupon..yaay me!!. so i purchased them, came home to put the groceries up but not all, let the kids do the rest..lol.. came up to my air conditioned room, oh lemme back up....when i half put up the food, i pulled out a Magnum bar, since i never had one and the commercial makes them look soo good, i thought I'd try one, so.....i came upstairs ,open the bar, bit into it, and BAM!!!!..OMG!!!!!!!....IF UR TRYING TO NOT EAT FOODS THAT U KNOW THAT U KNOW THAT ARE GOOD4U, THEN i BEG U..PLEASE DO NOT EAT!....THAT darn ice cream bar is so good..mm.mmm.mm.mm.mmm, i really have no words for it,im surprised i remembered what it taste like, i ate it so fast. i felt like i was eating a sin!..LIKE REALLY!...I HAD TO POST THIS...for everyone's sake, including mines, coz i know i shouldn't have ate that bar like that...lol..and guess what?..only3 comes in the box!!!!what the....ya know, so i had to hide them from my kids, coz even though they have their own stuff they will beg for mines, i really should give it to them, to get them out MY HOUSE!!..WELL, they r here,im here, i do have some self control, so i will save them for a much l8r day or might suck up and give them to the kids...So if anyone tries these bars, lemme know what u think. Am i exaggerating? crazy? greedy?, or was I just so darn hot, thats y they were so good..:)..email me and let me know@ whywasthosedarnmagnumbarssogood.com..lol..sike just playn, but msg me and tell me ur experience..plzzzzzzz.coz i do feel kinda bad i bought them in the first place.

Replies

• Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    For reals, they are the best ice cream bars I have ever had and I totally miss them :sad:
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I saw the commercial too and they looked devine!!! Haven't tried them yet.
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    omgg i know i had my first one this weekend... it was pure bliss!! lol so yummy!!!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Ahaha :P It's okay to treat yourself once in a while!! I saw the commercial for them the other day and really wanted to get them.. I am fighting every urge not too.. I am a HUGE ice cream junkie!! LoL
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    YEAH.... I totally agree with you on the Magnum bars....

I will not buy them & have them in my house.... because I would probably eat 2 back-to-back....!

No Magnum bars allowed.....!

LOL....
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Just saw the commercials this week, never heard of them before (actually at first I thought the commercial was for condoms lol) but they look awesome! And I will never buy them, ever!
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    LMAO I was so tempted to buy them just taste them. But then that is where my will power kicked in and I bought my Prestige Chocolate Frozen Yogurt. Now if they had them with Dark Chocolate then maybe the temptations would be harder.... LOL
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    ....ok then... :indifferent:
  • lyndav1
    lyndav1 Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG!! Yes they are so darn good, my co-worker bought some for our whole deparment and we were all in ahhhhhh...... they are so delicious and let me tell you I did not feel guilty at all, it was so worth the added calories!!! LOL.. that will be my guilty pleasure!!
  • emrreba
    emrreba Posts: 4
    Options
    That is so funny. I saw those at the drugstore. Picked them up and put them down. Picked them up again, read the nutrition info and put them down again. Then I left quickly. Knew I wouldn't be able to resist if I stayed in the store any longer. You're right. They look so good on the commercials and I had a feeling they were just as good as advertised. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    I saw the omercial, how bad for you are they??? give me the stats, I didnt even want to look at them in the store.. ha ha ha...
  • NJRizvi
    NJRizvi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hahah so they are as amazing as they look, huh? Thanks for the warning! I kind of feel the same way about Dove ice cream bars... so sinfully tasty! Ahhh now I want one!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i bought a single caramel one at the store... ate it.... moaned for a while... then looked at nutritional information... cried for a while...

Yes, they are that good, but waaaaaaay too bad for regular indulgence- for me, anyway. I'm thinking for fantastic news or celebration.
  • srella
    srella Posts: 2
    Options
    Those are insanely badass. The ones with the caramel between two layers of chocolate? Holy hell. I'm sorry, but sometimes a sin is worth the price. I'm not buying them, but I'm also not talking my mom out of having them in her house for when I visit ....

And, look at that! What a coincidence! I just happen to be traveling to see my mom this weekend! 0:-)
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    lol..omg .....looooooll
  • iwlizz
    iwlizz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    how "bad" are they??
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OMG I SOOOOOOOOOO WANNA TRYN THEM...THEY LOOK SOO GOOD ....HMMM
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I saw the commercial and knew I had to try them. I have yet to try one but this post makes want to run out and grab a box. I am a total ice cream fiend. Oh, and don't let their be caramel. *sigh* When I lose another 10lbs, I'm gonna treat myself to one.
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am so NOT going to try those. Especially knowing I've got a coupon too. ROFL! I actually LOVE the Healthy Choice Fudge Bars and they're low carb, or at least they fit into my snack allowance. Better to not know what I'm missing. I'll stick to those and never try the Magnum bars. HA! Thanks for the warning! Been hard enough to resist the chocolate iced, cream filled Krispy Creme donuts in the kitchen!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Holy moly I just looked at the website for nutritional info and the carbs and sugar are outrageous! 29g of sugar and 32 for carbs and 250cals for one bar! No way! Those will not be coming anywhere near my mouth...or hips for that matter! They do look tasty tho!