Craving fast food right now!

Options
lakshva
lakshva Posts: 44 Member
edited October 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I was searching all over my kitchen to find some chips or cookies. I have none! I'm not hungry at all. Its already night and im done with my dinner too. I just want to munch like before :(
Habits are hard to break!!

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I eat 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds with shells for a salty snack. Removing the shells and hand to mouth action helps me feel satisfied, then I drink a large glass of cold water.
    For sweet snack I have a couple of hard candies to suck on or I much on a crispy cold apple. Delicious and filling!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I save room for something to munch at night. Air-popped popcorn or light micro-wave popcorn goes farther than cookies or chips though. I still get the crunch.
  • glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I save room, every day. even if it is only 150 calories, also they make 40 calorie fudge pops, I suggest those to everyone..you get a lot of bang for 40 calories. 100 bags of kettle corn are awesome to.
    chocolate chips..also good! sometimes i break a graham cracker into a bunch of little pieces and have like 10 chocolate chips.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    glitzy196 wrote: »
    I save room, every day. even if it is only 150 calories, also they make 40 calorie fudge pops, I suggest those to everyone..you get a lot of bang for 40 calories. 100 bags of kettle corn are awesome to.
    chocolate chips..also good! sometimes i break a graham cracker into a bunch of little pieces and have like 10 chocolate chips.

Next time you have you graham cracker/chocolate chip snack, if you have the cals for it, add some mini marshmallows, and microwave for about 15 seconds... s'mores "nachos". :)