Short diet buddies?

Options
Hey guys, so I'm a returning mfp user and was looking for some friends to work with and support one another. I'm happy to friend anyone, but I especially would like to friend fellow short people for inspiration on how to get everything you want in your diet without going over the 1200 calorie mark haha :)

Replies

• MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"11'. SW: 224 CW:187 GW:145 I eat back some of my exercise calories so I can eat more than 1200 a day. I wear a fitbit that is linked to mfp. I usually eat between 1300-1600 calories a day. So far, no problem with losing.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im a shortie...5'1" currently at 120 and ultimately hoping to get to 110. I do exercise and try to eat back half of my exercise calories.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and at 1200 calories. I also eat back my exercise calories. Start was 142. CW 129, GW 120.
  • petpeeve
    petpeeve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9" and on 1200 calories it takes me 2 weeks to lose 1 lb. but I don't feel hungry. I get easily discouraged and simply eat the wrong foods. Being short doesn't afford the luxury of weight distribution.

Btw, HI everyone! Glad I found this community.
  • noneedfowit
    noneedfowit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for more friends on here for support 5'2'' 180 lbs. I really struggle with eating so few calories. I used to have a Fitbit but it just broke a few days ago and it's hard to know exactly how many extra calories I have from activity without it. I feel like I'm hungry all the time. I hear it gets easier with time but right now it's very difficult.
  • petpeeve
    petpeeve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had joined herbal weight loss a couple years ago and lost 20 lbs but by the time they nickel and dime you to death, it costs about $400.00/month. I know what foods to eat and what portions and how many portions but I have very little willpower when it comes to sugars or saltys. One of the other reasons for successful weight loss is journaling your food as well as accountability to someone else. Please let me know if you'd be interesting in encouraging each other.
  • Jessiekp0406
    Jessiekp0406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm 4'10 around 118-119 ideally I'd like to get down to 110 I eat about 1400-1600. Feel free to add me!! I could use the support!
  • steelmagnolia35
    steelmagnolia35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I too am "vertically challenged" at 5'2. I started here about a month ago at 142lbs, slowly working my way to 120. I would love motivating friends!!!