Options
2»

Replies

• Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Once your body has what it needs, it will eliminate any extra. It will not take the extra and put it to use giving you more energy.

People who are actually low or deficient can see all kinds of positive changes by supplementing. Those vitamins and minerals really do make a difference! But it can only help if you didn't have enough to begin with.

Enough is good. Extra is peed out.

Yep, and don't be alarmed if your pee is neon bright yellow.

Yep this☝
    Americans have the most expensive urine for sure!
    So I've also learned that people who don't eat a lot of enriched foods are often deficient in B1(thiamine), which used to be me because I don't eat a lot of breads or crackers. But don't waste money, get some basic blood work with vitamins pulled and find out. Sometimes people feel very tired due to low vitamin D, a huge problem for most people in the northern hemisphere. But if you feel good drinking the V8 then drink away!! Don't fix what's not broken
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    V8 does not have a significant quantity of the B vitamins.

v8-nutrition-breakdown2.jpg

Wrong v8! It's V8 energy drinks and they have b12 30% b6 20% riboflavin 20% and 60mg caffeine.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    bmchenry02 wrote: »
    jgnatca wrote: »
    V8 does not have a significant quantity of the B vitamins.

v8-nutrition-breakdown2.jpg

Wrong v8! It's V8 energy drinks and they have b12 30% b6 20% riboflavin 20% and 60mg caffeine.

These amounts are pretty much negligible compared to what you would be prescribed if you had a diagnosed deficiency. But most important, if there is a deficiency you need to know why.