40 lbs to lose - looking for people with similar goals!

Options
ghouli
ghouli Posts: 207 Member
Hi folks, I'm 5'4" with a goal of losing around 40 lbs.

Starting weight was 157, current weight is jumping around between 154-155. Goal weight is somewhere around 115. Feel free to add me if you have similar weight loss goals!

Replies

• burnageman
    burnageman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dude same goal. I'm 200 lbs. Need to be at least 160 to be considered healthy. I'll add you.
  • newtipton
    newtipton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose 40!!
  • ethandelong
    ethandelong Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Currently 267.. Also trying to lose 40-67 to be considered healthy (mostly just reduce body fat percent to 10-14).
  • fairbo2
    fairbo2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends.
  • skittlesx
    skittlesx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am 194 and want to be around 170 for a short term goal to get me started again. I was at that weight a year ago and went back up
  • munozangel012
    munozangel012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went from 343 to currently 280, 200 is my goal so I could start lifting again. Strict diet and cardio will get you there asap
  • Purplebear_68
    Purplebear_68 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Just signed up yesterday. Im trying to loose 40 lbs as well. I'm at 204 right now. We can all do this together :)
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 40. Started at about 230, goal is 185-190. I lost a bunch this spring and then managed to gain it back over the course of the summer.
  • Magdaslogin2015
    Magdaslogin2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 too and 40 also
  • JewelyArielle
    JewelyArielle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs too! I started 87 days ago and I've lost 30lbs now. You can add me if you'd like :)
  • Amberdoodledawn
    Amberdoodledawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was within 20lbs of my goal last November. I had surgery in December then had a work injury and had to go through 3 rounds of steroids. Now I am 40lbs heavier than last year.
    I have 40 to lose to get back to last year and another 20lb to lose from there. Need some encouragement. , insight, and some buddies to go on with.
  • raulrod65
    raulrod65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm in I need to lost 40 to get to 195
  • speckles99
    speckles99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks post baby, have lost probably 2/3's of the baby weight, but still have 10lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight. Still want to lose another 50lbs past that, as then I'll be in a healthy weight range for my height of just under 5'3. Feel free to add me, would love some friends along the way.
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Just signed up yesterday. Im trying to loose 40 lbs as well. I'm at 204 right now. We can all do this together :)

We can do this! I have about 50# to lose. I'm 214 today... I'm ready!! ☺
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I'm also looking to drop 35-40 more pounds. I'm 30 pounds down from 224. Feel free to add me! :)
  • sodonovan74
    sodonovan74 Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Looking to lose 35-40 pounds too, please help! 165 now, need to be 130 at least.
  • Ihavenoplacehere
    Options
    Need to lose 30-40 pounds to be considered healthy. We can do this together!
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm surprised at how many replies this thread has gotten! I've either been added by, or added all of you so far :) hope everyone had a good halloween.
  • erinjack231
    erinjack231 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    221 want to be 176. So I lbs. Just started here. Been on vacation for 5 weeks in the Philippines and Gained 6kgs. Just got home. Uggh