favorite body part

Options
Okay ... fun question tonight ... what is your favorite body part on the opposite sex ... or same sex ... no discrimination here ...

Mine is a toss up between nice toned arms and the line just above the waistband ... mmmm ...

... is it getting warm in here??? LOL

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. My favorite body part on MYSELF is... Uh nevermind.

On a woman its.... ah hell. Nevermind again.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    first i have to say love me a good set of sexy eyes and a nice firm butt on a man ,,, lil warm yeap lmao
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    lol I love my boyfriends back and shoulders... they're so toned and sexy!!!! plus they are tanned and have those freckles on them... nom nom
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Hahaha. My favorite body part on MYSELF is... Uh nevermind.

On a woman its.... ah hell. Nevermind again.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, the line just above the waistband... mmm sexy! aw heck the entire chest on a man!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'd have to agree about the waist area... and the ever-sexy 'V'.... *sigh*
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!

I am also a Hands person, always have been :)
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm agreeing with you ladies who said above the waist... YES!! that sexy V !!! ;)
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I agree with you, the line just above the waistband... mmm sexy! aw heck the entire chest on a man!

Oh yes ... a nice tonedchest is always good
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... thats weird. Hands? I don't get it. Teeth I understand: if a guy has teeth it means hes not crackaddict... but hands?
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options

Oh yes ... a nice tonedchest is always good
    ooo yes it is i agree
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for a sexy back on a man. No need to have rock hard abs if you have the good V going on! YUM!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Guys: All about the eyes and the chest

Girls (though I'm generally straight): hips and face
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Okay ... fun question tonight ... what is your favorite body part on the opposite sex ... or same sex ... no discrimination here ...

Mine is a toss up between nice toned arms and the line just above the waistband ... mmmm ...

... is it getting warm in here??? LOL

Completely agree with both of those YUMMY!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    love a guy with great shoulders...I also look really good when my shoulders and arms are muscular :)
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Okay..I am going to be the odd one...I love my husbands thighs and calves......he's pretty great!(in many ways)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im probably the only girl on the planet that doesnt dig that waist V thing. I mean.... I can appreciate all the hard work it took to get it but I kinda like a tummy on guys.

Im a sucker for hands too! I like thick, strong hands that are well worked. That sounds bad..... ah! This topic is going to go wrong! :laugh:

On ladies... love the back of the neck and shoulder area. So feminine and soft!
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    I love back/shoulders and teeth!!
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... thats weird. Hands? I don't get it. Teeth I understand: if a guy has teeth it means hes not crackaddict... but hands?

Hey a man can do wonders with the hands :wink: