Any Other Disney Addicts?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It's difficult to pick my favourite Disney film bit I think it would have to be anastatia because I love the songs. I'm 28 and I sit with my 6 year old daughter who also loves Disney and we have princess days and watch all the Disney Princess movies whilst belting out the tunes lol feel free to add me if u like oh yeah and im from the UK xxx

Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. I absolutely love Belle's yellow dress, from "The Beauty and the Beast" (I might be her, for Halloween; this year) but my favorite Disney movie of all time is Mulan.

Though Anastacia isn't a Disney movie it sure looks like one! I actually just found out it wasn't a few weeks ago on pintrest lol. Mulan's Be A Man or Make A Man song (so many titles online) always gets stuck in my head! My response when a guy asks me what I'm looking for lol

Anastasia is a Don Bluth film, and Don Bluth worked for Disney way back when, so your confusion is understandable. In the dark ages before The Little Mermaid when Disney was churning out crap animated films, Don Bluth was releasing great stuff (a personal favorite of mine was Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. It took a big departure from the book, but I'm able to enjoy both).

ETA: I forgot the cartoon is actually called The Secret of NIMH. Whoops.

• NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mezzie1024 wrote: »
    It's difficult to pick my favourite Disney film bit I think it would have to be anastatia because I love the songs. I'm 28 and I sit with my 6 year old daughter who also loves Disney and we have princess days and watch all the Disney Princess movies whilst belting out the tunes lol feel free to add me if u like oh yeah and im from the UK xxx

Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. I absolutely love Belle's yellow dress, from "The Beauty and the Beast" (I might be her, for Halloween; this year) but my favorite Disney movie of all time is Mulan.

Though Anastacia isn't a Disney movie it sure looks like one! I actually just found out it wasn't a few weeks ago on pintrest lol. Mulan's Be A Man or Make A Man song (so many titles online) always gets stuck in my head! My response when a guy asks me what I'm looking for lol

Anastasia is a Don Bluth film, and Don Bluth worked for Disney way back when, so your confusion is understandable. In the dark ages before The Little Mermaid when Disney was churning out crap animated films, Don Bluth was releasing great stuff (a personal favorite of mine was Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. It took a big departure from the book, but I'm able to enjoy both).

ETA: I forgot the cartoon is actually called The Secret of NIMH. Whoops.

No wonder! Very interesting
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I'm Disney obsessed myself! My absolute favorite character is The Little Mermaid! Feel free to add me!
    You've got a friend in me!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Disney fan for life, especially with the recent films Brave, Tangled, The Incredibles, and Big Hero 6.

My all time favorite still has to be Beauty and the Beast, although I prefer the director's cut where Gaston wins. OK - well MY director's cut anyway.

Lmao I was like wait I haven't seen that!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I love Disney - especially all the hidden satanic symbols and subliminal sex messages.
    haha - just kidding...
    zfzt4fi5v4kd.jpg

Lol that one cracked me up
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I love Disney World and all things Disney. I'm 56 and my mom is 77. She requested that we go to DW for Thanksgiving this year!!!! It's going to be so much fun! (one of my sons will turn 25 while we're there.) I don't know how to add friends, but would love the encouragement of fellow MFP/DW lovers!

I hope you have a magical time!
  • maggiek513
    maggiek513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kaniob wrote: »
    I'm also a nerd in other respects...hence my profile pic that has Belle and the TARDIS. Any fellow Disney freaks or sci-fi nerds should feel free to add me. :)

I'm absolutely obsessed with both those things!! Belle is by far my favorite Disney princess (she reads books, and I've always loved reading...now I'm 24 and a high school English teacher, so I guess she was a good influence!) and I watched all of the Who reboot the summer before last, so I'm a new fan but a huge one! The 50th anniversary was probably the best thing that ever happened. Let's be real, bringing back the 10th doctor and Rose? Love it!
  • 123arb
    123arb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Proud Diznerd too
  • sirose92
    sirose92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Beauty and the Beast!! My collection of things is pretty extensive and I love it!! My second favourite is The Little Mermaid. I grew up on Disney as well and went to Disneyland when I was 17. It really is the happiest place on Earth :')
  • wrigleydo17
    wrigleydo17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will send you request going to Disney in October :)
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone! Definitely beings my spirits up! Late response lol
  • dlockhart1955
    dlockhart1955 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love Disney and would love to be friends with others that have a love of Disney. Please add me.
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Anastasia is not Disney btw.

I love loads of Disney films! Looking for active mfp friends so gel free to add me!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love Disney
  • DSH1974
    DSH1974 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I go to WDW at least once a year if not more. Love it.
  • GenuinelyHaley
    GenuinelyHaley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am a big Disney fan, too!

It's almost impossible to pick exactly one aspect that I love about Disney, however, I'd say that the best part about Disney is the music and the plots.

My favorite Disney movie would be "Oliver and Company."

Although, I have never been to any of Disney's theme parks. I would LOVE to go one day.
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    Hi!

I am a big Disney fan, too!

It's almost impossible to pick exactly one aspect that I love about Disney, however, I'd say that the best part about Disney is the music and the plots.

My favorite Disney movie would be "Oliver and Company."

Although, I have never been to any of Disney's theme parks. I would LOVE to go one day.

Maybe that could be a reward for when you reach your goals! I'm headed straight there after I finish nursing school!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Love Disney since I was a kid. Even more now that they have the rights to Star Wars Universe! Can't wait for it to be finished at both Disneyland and Disney World. Also have been on 3 Disney Cruises, but still need to hit up the "Dream" (the 4th ship).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • rvagnoni
    rvagnoni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Definitely me for sure! As a matter of fact I would love to find my Minnie. :)