Any Other Disney Addicts?

Options
NicoleDarling00
NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Heyy everyone! So I've been on here for a few months and have met a few fellow Disney lovers but I wonder if there are any more out there? A little about me, I'm 20' live in NC and grew up on Disney movies which is how I fell in love with Disney. My next trip is just a couple of weeks away and when I found out about this adventure, I made a goal to lose 20lbs before the set date. I reached that goal way ahead of schedule! I have about 50 more lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal but with willpower, determination, and a little pixie dust I'm sure I'll make it. (And with the help of mfp of course!) Oh yeah, I am also in school for nursing! For those who aren't huge Disney fans, still feel free to add me. I am supportive and keep an open diary. For those who are fans, pleaseee add me and tell me what your favorite thing about Disney is? The music, characters, parks, anything! Happy losing everyone!

Replies

• Watchinherbackthistime
    Watchinherbackthistime Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    It's difficult to pick my favourite Disney film bit I think it would have to be anastatia because I love the songs. I'm 28 and I sit with my 6 year old daughter who also loves Disney and we have princess days and watch all the Disney Princess movies whilst belting out the tunes lol feel free to add me if u like oh yeah and im from the UK xxx
  • chlodanielle
    chlodanielle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and totally obsessed with Disney! I love everything about it! My favourite character and fim is by far the little mermaid! -xo
  • FPJB12
    FPJB12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am totally cracking up reading this thread - love it! I wouldn't say I have a fav (there are some really good ones) nor would I say that I'm obsessed by Disney but that said I do have the entire Princess' album on my iPhone and get very excited my a song comes up on shuffle hahaha
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    It's difficult to pick my favourite Disney film bit I think it would have to be anastatia because I love the songs. I'm 28 and I sit with my 6 year old daughter who also loves Disney and we have princess days and watch all the Disney Princess movies whilst belting out the tunes lol feel free to add me if u like oh yeah and im from the UK xxx

Wow, the UK! I love Anastacia too! The animations for that time are pretty amazing. I'll send you a friend request! (:
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I'm 18 and totally obsessed with Disney! I love everything about it! My favourite character and fim is by far the little mermaid! -xo

Aww the little mermaid! My favorite character is between Alice and Princess Aurora. I'll add you too!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    FPJB12 wrote: »
    I am totally cracking up reading this thread - love it! I wouldn't say I have a fav (there are some really good ones) nor would I say that I'm obsessed by Disney but that said I do have the entire Princess' album on my iPhone and get very excited my a song comes up on shuffle hahaha
    Lol that's too funny that this post made you laugh. When I tell other adults about my fascination they're like "okay..." while I'm still cheesing over it!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. I absolutely love Belle's yellow dress, from "The Beauty and the Beast" (I might be her, for Halloween; this year) but my favorite Disney movie of all time is Mulan.
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options

Anastasia was 20th Century Fox. Love it anyway though! Other awesome animated movies that aren't Disney are Thumbelina (Warner Bros) and the Swan Princess (New Line).

I'm pretty obsessed with Disney. My favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Pocahontas, and The Little Mermaid. The Emperor's New Groove is pretty great too. :) I have SO MUCH Disney music on my iPod that I always warn people when they just want to put it on shuffle. The obscure songs and instrumental tracks usually make people go "Huh? WTF is this?"
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm also a nerd in other respects...hence my profile pic that has Belle and the TARDIS. Any fellow Disney freaks or sci-fi nerds should feel free to add me. :)
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options

I'm pretty obsessed with Disney. My favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Pocahontas, and The Little Mermaid. The Emperor's New Groove is pretty great too. :) I have SO MUCH Disney music on my iPod that I always warn people when they just want to put it on shuffle. The obscure songs and instrumental tracks usually make people go "Huh? WTF is this?"[/quote]

Too funny!! I'd have to say about 60% of my music is Disney related so I understand lol
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    kaniob wrote: »
    I'm also a nerd in other respects...hence my profile pic that has Belle and the TARDIS. Any fellow Disney freaks or sci-fi nerds should feel free to add me. :)

Aww Belle is pretty popular. She has a gorgeous "signature."
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options

Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. I absolutely love Belle's yellow dress, from "The Beauty and the Beast" (I might be her, for Halloween; this year) but my favorite Disney movie of all time is Mulan.

Though Anastacia isn't a Disney movie it sure looks like one! I actually just found out it wasn't a few weeks ago on pintrest lol. Mulan's Be A Man or Make A Man song (so many titles online) always gets stuck in my head! My response when a guy asks me what I'm looking for lol
  • chelstene
    chelstene Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Know every lion king song of every lion king movie crazy about Disney !! ...can't help my self ha
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    There should be Disney themed emojis! °●°
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My favorite Disney movie has to be Mary Poppins. When I was little, I watched it every single night for 2 years straight... my poor mother ha ha. :)

My family loves Disney. We always make the parks our family vacation (with a few exceptions). My favorite part is seeing the faces of the little ones experiencing the magic for the first time <3 We have a trip planned for this year!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    kaniob wrote: »
    Anastasia was 20th Century Fox. Love it anyway though! Other awesome animated movies that aren't Disney are Thumbelina (Warner Bros) and the Swan Princess (New Line).

I really liked Swan Princess as a kid. :) The sequels... not so much lol.

• Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love pocahontos and beauty and the beast :)
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Carnt forget lion king!
  • amylsmith1610
    amylsmith1610 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Disney and very proud to admit that at 23 years old lol. My favourite is the Lion King!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I am obsessed with Disney and very proud to admit that at 23 years old lol. My favourite is the Lion King!

Never to old for Disney! I'm 20 and have my minnie mouse ears framed and on my wall (: