Any Other Disney Addicts?

Options

Replies

• NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Did you all know that there are Disney themed workouts on YouTube? Came across them while watching vlogs
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Did you all know that there are Disney themed workouts on YouTube? Came across them while watching vlogs

Really??? : D
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »

Really??? : D

Really! I've seen a good one by a youtuber named Millionaire Hoy but haven't done it yet!
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My favorite Disney movies were The Jungle Book and Robin Hood. And I LOVE Disneyland!!!
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite, especially Ursula! I really love Frozen, too. And Beauty and the Beast!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    My favorite Disney movies were The Jungle Book and Robin Hood. And I LOVE Disneyland!!!

Lucky you! Walk right in his footsteps! I've never been there but I plan on it. But I've been to Disneyworld!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    been going to Disney land with my brother and his three kids every year going on 5 years now. I love my niece and nephews, and I do it for them, but I'm this close to putting my foot up Mickey's *kitten*
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    I mean world, which ever is in orlando
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I watched UP again last night and it makes me cry like a baby every time. I did the Disney College program about 10 years ago and am still obsessed.
  • cryngen
    cryngen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE DISNEYLAND. just Disney in general. I went there for my honeymoon 5 years ago and just took our daughters there last month. I love every movie. My favorite of course is Beauty and the Beast.
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    been going to Disney land with my brother and his three kids every year going on 5 years now. I love my niece and nephews, and I do it for them, but I'm this close to putting my foot up Mickey's *kitten*

Haha!! But how lucky are you to have gone 5 years in a row!! I can only dream of that until I get my degree lol
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    Krock83 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, I watched UP again last night and it makes me cry like a baby every time. I did the Disney College program about 10 years ago and am still obsessed.

I watched that last night too! There's so many theories about that film and I believe the one about the boy trying to earn is wings is true. But you never know, Disney is sooo clever with these things!
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I LOVE DISNEYLAND. just Disney in general. I went there for my honeymoon 5 years ago and just took our daughters there last month. I love every movie. My favorite of course is Beauty and the Beast.

I hope to go there as a honeymoon too. But of course, that'd require me getting a boyfriend first lol!
  • Bryanna1992
    Bryanna1992 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I freaking LOVE Disney! I even posted a quote from Walt Disney himself today on my profile! :)
  • NicoleDarling00
    Options
    I freaking LOVE Disney! I even posted a quote from Walt Disney himself today on my profile! :)

Aww I'll send you a friend request! :D
  • jaclynxanne
    jaclynxanne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kaniob wrote: »
    I'm also a nerd in other respects...hence my profile pic that has Belle and the TARDIS. Any fellow Disney freaks or sci-fi nerds should feel free to add me. :)

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can telll. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand. I want so much more then they've got planned. :)
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love Disney - especially all the hidden satanic symbols and subliminal sex messages.
    haha - just kidding...
    zfzt4fi5v4kd.jpg

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Disney fan for life, especially with the recent films Brave, Tangled, The Incredibles, and Big Hero 6.

My all time favorite still has to be Beauty and the Beast, although I prefer the director's cut where Gaston wins. OK - well MY director's cut anyway.
  • Lucychap5759
    Lucychap5759 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Disney World and all things Disney. I'm 56 and my mom is 77. She requested that we go to DW for Thanksgiving this year!!!! It's going to be so much fun! (one of my sons will turn 25 while we're there.) I don't know how to add friends, but would love the encouragement of fellow MFP/DW lovers!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm Disney obsessed myself! My absolute favorite character is The Little Mermaid! Feel free to add me!