This time I will hold myself accountable

Options
I am a 48 year old woman tired of listening to my own excuses! My goal is to lose 50lbs and be the fittest I've ever been! I'm currently 5'9" and (deep breath) 193lbs (you people and my doctor are the only ones that know the truth!) and am tired of being fat! I will look back on this post in 6 months and smile, I am no longer accepting my same tired excuses, I will do this for me!

Replies

• robertg5179
    robertg5179 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well Paula , I also am 48 and in the same boat with the same state of mind. I am a male and 268 would like to get to 220 in the next six months. Good luck in your journey, you can add me as a friend if you want and I will give all the positive support I can. Have a great week!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to both of you! Paula I was 49 when I lost my 50 pounds in 2011-2012. Maintained that loss for over three years now. You can do it too! When you clear out the excuses real progress is possible. Good luck!
  • TeamFit1
    TeamFit1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats Paula for being accountable and doing this for you!!! It is good when you are able to do it for yourself. I understand how it feels when you constantly makes excuses for not doing something that needs to be done. Being a person who would always make excuses I understand what you are going through. If you want to add me as your friend, please feel free to do so.
  • paulabarton67
    paulabarton67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement! :)