Starting over

Options
Hi I am Missy, I am starting over today. Looking for support with low carb and good lean protein!! Let's kick some butt together!!

Replies

• Ariillynn
    Ariillynn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I've been doing the same thing for a while. It's easier than you might think! Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
  • Mbryant321
    Mbryant321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! It is my second day and I feel like crap. I have a headache and I'm so tired. I think it's bc of not enough carbs. I hope it passes.
  • jermzy89
    jermzy89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im back here also.. i know meals are so important and i have no clue ...i feel like i waste my workouts sometimes..but best of luck girl...feel better!
  • rtp_slg52181
    rtp_slg52181 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Drink a high salt broth if you think you are suffering from a "carb withdraw headache". Carbs help the body store water and if you drastically cut them you can get a dehydration headache even if you are drinking enough water because your body can't hold the water unless you increase the salt in your system.
  • TanyellSherill
    TanyellSherill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tanyell! Today is day 1 of comeback season! I haven't worked out in over 7 months! Looking for some accountability partners to help keep each other on track!