103lb Loss- Before and After Pics :D

Options

Replies

• thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person! Well done, thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!you look GREAT!!!
    jane:drinker:
  • possessed
    possessed Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW ! That is incredible !
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! You give me hope and inspire me that it CAN be done? How did you do it? (lms32164) Lynne :flowerforyou:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    you have really sexy calves. Keep up the good work!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    HOLY WEIGHT LOSS, BATMAN!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! congrats on such an incredible achievement!!

btw, LOVING the shoes in your "after" pics!! ;)
  • BERTHAWEEBLES
    Options
    WOW! THIS IS AWESOME! I AM SO ABSOLUTELY PROUD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED. DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ACTUCALLY ARE? I JUST JOINED TODAY. MY GRANDDAUGHTER HEATHER SHOWED ME THIS SITE, FOR SHE HAS LOST SO MUCH USING THIS SITE. SHE IS AMAZING AS WELL. I'VE LOST 31 & 1/2 LBS SINCE POSTING THIS PICTURE LAST NOV OF 2010, AND BEING TOLD IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE WEIGHT BEING ALWAYS IN A POWER CHAIR AS I'M NOT ABLE TO WALK AT ALL, I WAS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. LOL I DECIDED IF PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT BY HAVING THEIR TUMMY STAPLED TO A SMALL TUMMY SIZE, THEN I COULD "SHRINK" MY OWN TUMMY NATURALLY, SO I'D FEEL FULL FACTER. BUT I GOT DOWN TO WHERE I COULD ONLY EAT ONE BITE OF FOOD, AND I FELT FAR TOO FULL WITH THAT, SO I STARTED EATING A LI'L MORE TO STRETCH MY STOMACH A LI'L BIGGER, BUT STILL CAN'T TAKE IN ALL THE CALORIES A DAY AS IT SAYS THAT I SHOULD. SO I AM STILL LOSING WEIGHT. I AM SO IN AWE OF YOU DEAR HEART! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! AND EVER SO WISE TO LOSE THE WEIGHT FOR YOU ARE JUST TOO YOUNG TO CARRY AROUND 105 LBS EACH AND EVERY DAY! CONGRATULATIONS! <3
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you looked beautiful before, and now look at you! you look fantastic, awesome work
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING. Keep up the fabulous job. I like looking at these pic because they inspire be to keep moving forward. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! And I just LOVE the heels in your after pics!!!
    Okay, I finally hit up photobucket and learned how to upload pictures. Here it is folks. 103lbs...gone!

28206_395251122527_566382527_4059461_2502952_n.jpg

27723_391223532225_692077225_3832484_6128149_n.jpg

28206_395251117527_566382527_4059460_1863613_n.jpg

ANNNNND After!

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at you! You look great! And is that your mini me? She's adorable, with her stylin' galoshes. :)
  • mskisha1120
    mskisha1120 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow!! WTG! You are such an inspiration.
  • aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
    Love those heels in the after shots! :)
  • Mskbrewington
    Options
    Dang! Girl you look good! Keep it up, you are inspiring
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY! I always look at a dramatic before and after pic before I work out.....to inspire me.
    Something tells me the lunges will be a little deeper, the cardio a little more intense. Amazing accomplishment.
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Congratulations!
  • frecklie22
    frecklie22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. See stories like yours is such encouragement. You look fabulous.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!