motivation needed!!!

Options
wmd57
wmd57 Posts: 13 Member
I'm new to this site. Recommended by diet counselor at the VA clinic. Been on every diet known, but you go off & gain more. Need lots of motivation and know that I am not alone. Joined TOPS and they have helped. But I have 85 lbs to lose. I have lost about 30 lbs so far. I have trouble with cravings. I see it and I eat it. Control is a problem. Any advice will be helpful.

Replies

• PaulBonham
    PaulBonham Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you have lost 30lbs so far you are already winning! You just need to see it through, all down hill from here. I (and I'm guessing most people on here) also suffer from cravings, the best way I find of dealing with them is to actually do some exercise. Doesn't have to be a massive amount, just grab some weights and do a few rep's or do some sit-ups or push-ups. Happy to be a friend if you'd like, Paul.
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can join my Super bowl weight L challenge it is nearly halfway through.
  • wmd57
    Options
    PaulBonham wrote: »
    Hi, if you have lost 30lbs so far you are already winning! You just need to see it through, all down hill from here. I (and I'm guessing most people on here) also suffer from cravings, the best way I find of dealing with them is to actually do some exercise. Doesn't have to be a massive amount, just grab some weights and do a few rep's or do some sit-ups or push-ups. Happy to be a friend if you'd like, Paul.

• wmd57
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi Paul, It seems like forever since I lost the first 30lbs. The past year has been rough health wise. Tonight I had a bad panic attack, when that happens I tend to binge. Boy did I ever! You had a good idea to use exercise or weights. Wish I had seen your post before I binged. Tomorrow is a new day. NonaMarie