What does this mean?

Options
Am I going over every week? I don't understand. I'm Fitbit synced so my cals do go up.

Replies

• mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I believe that what it means is that your caloric burn and intake are in a balance; if you are using Fitbit to get an accurate caloric burn, make sure to log your workouts through fitbit and your food only through MFP; otherwise they will double up.

Also, isn't 1200 a bit too low for a 36 year old woman? I'd double check on that since you may not lose weight with a really low budget.
  • Abby2205
    Abby2205 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    No, you are actually under your goal, just as it says.
  • mrsnazario1219
    Options
    Hey there! I believe that what it means is that your caloric burn and intake are in a balance; if you are using Fitbit to get an accurate caloric burn, make sure to log your workouts through fitbit and your food only through MFP; otherwise they will double up.

Also, isn't 1200 a bit too low for a 36 year old woman? I'd double check on that since you may not lose weight with a really low budget.

I'm at 1340 not 1200. Thanks! I actually meant to post this..
    oy7a2y2ndjuh.jpeg
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I think that's one of the glitches that hasn't been fixed. It seems like it's actually calculating your gross calories on that page rather than net.
  • mrsnazario1219
    Options
    Yeah, if my net is under why is my gross over?