Replies

• penkon
    penkon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love motivation buddies! feel free to add me :smiley:
  • treyn2006
    treyn2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for more people on my feed!
  • azza213
    azza213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive thinking friends to support each other in all areas ☺ please add

• AEGISHOT
    AEGISHOT Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want friends too. I have been part of this site for years but no friends. I am really open to exercise buddies.
  • laatennis
    laatennis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• amaral97
    amaral97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • SumoToWarrior
    SumoToWarrior Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    More than happy to share my journey with new friends and inspire and help others on theirs! Add me :)
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would like a few more :)
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! :smiley:
  • jenhitt
    jenhitt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on and off with this tracking business, but am committed to sticking with it. Looking for friends to share the journey with. Add me please!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used to be very active on MFP and logged for almost 2 years in a row. I deleted my account and a year later found I need MFP if I want to succeed in health and fitness so here I am again looking for your motivation and support with a brand new group of friends. Look forward to becoming best friends with you all. Anyone feel free to add me. PLAY BALL !!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to drop me a note and add me. Always looking for dedicated, supportive people on my feed!
  • MarMcGrath
    MarMcGrath Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We're all In this together, looking forward to making some new friends here to share my journey with.

I'm active on this website (log daily), and highly motivating. Can't wait to help you celebrate your victories! Shoot me a friend request :smiley:
  • tylerslade21
    tylerslade21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just your typical Chicago pharmacy student looking to bulk up! Love talking about nutrigenomics and the science behind nutrients! Looking for fellow friends to help each other eat right and make some good gains
  • jimmy741605mfp
    jimmy741605mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I'm getting ready for my first 8k run, may not seem like a lot but its been years for me. Could use some encouragement even if it isn't gentle.
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends!
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Over a year ago I got this app and only used it to look up calories. After a few days of logging and screwing up, I would quit and try again a few months later. Six weeks ago I decided to see what the community was all about. Best thing I ever did!! I can share my experiences on this journey and get motivation and support that I couldn't get from family and friends who aren't on a similar journey or would judge me. I've lost 15 lbs. so far. Even though I know I could have lost more in this time than I have, I Did Not Quit!! And that's because if the mfp friends I have! So if any of you need more friends, I know we can support each other.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Friend support always welcome
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm back on the app!!! add me, and we can support and help each other
  • keturaheaton
    keturaheaton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just got back on track after taking a month off. I need more friends to help keep me motivated. Add me!!