Garmin connect not syncing

2»

Replies

• c613477
    c613477 Posts: 296 Member
    Me neither! This is getting way too annoying and frustrating. I am about ready to get a fitbit and ditch garmin!! Is is Garmin app the problem? Are you guys sending requests for help to Garmin or MFP?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    I haven't reported it at all as I see others complaining and figure they're doing it enough!

I was fine for a day or two but yep, back to not syncing today again. I've had a rest day to day though so am less frustrated than on days it doesn't credit my exercise.

I was considering upgrading to their smart watch (currently have a Vivofit with HRM), this is putting me off a bit.
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    It was working SO WELL for awhile yesterday. I'm about a half day away from getting a Fitbit instead. When the app works, it works really well. But it doesn't work consistently and that's really ticking me off.
  • VintageFeline
    In their defence, it worked perfectly for the six months prior to the latest update so I'm not ready to quit them just yet but yea, it's incredibly frustrating.
  • tasharosesmith
    tasharosesmith Posts: 19 Member
    I find when mine doesn't work so well it needs recharging and once I've recharged it's good again till next time
  • VintageFeline
    Mine isn't a device that needs charged, the battery is good for a year plus. This is a Garmin/MFP software issue.

Worked perfectly all day yesterday. Today it doesn't want to share info again. So still buggy.