Reset weight?

Options
how do I reset my weight? I've had this app a while, I've gained weight and I want to start fresh but I can't figure out how to change my beginning weight. Last week I lost 2 pounds but it doesn't show because I'd gained before I started using the app again. Any ideas?

Replies

• magban
    magban Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have to log into your account on line(ie not on your phone) you then need to go into weight loss history and delete previous entries.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    No, you do not need to delete past entries, you just need to update the oldest date/weight, or add an entry at least one day older than the current oldest one.
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight
  • rachelann92114
    rachelann92114 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That worked!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for this thread! Thank you, CyberTone!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    No, you do not need to delete past entries, you just need to update the oldest date/weight, or add an entry at least one day older than the current oldest one.
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight

Ty