Seattle Sutton 2000 calorie menu

Options
Could you please add Seattle Sutton 2000 calorie complete nutrition information to your database. Seattle Sutton's web site has their nutritional menu information for the 5 weeks .(menu a-e), as pdf files.
Your database only contains bits and pieces of the menu. I have converted their pdf files to an excel workbook. If it would help e-mail me. Www.Seattlesutton.com is their web site.

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You can always add it yourself.
  • Kimothy5
    Kimothy5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All of a sudden NO seattle sutton stuff comes up - not happy
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Seems to me that it would be of benefit to Seattle Sutton to contact MFP and add it. Maybe you should suggest that to them OP.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I see some of the Seattle Sutton meals entered on mfp....but does it include all food ingredients in the meal? (Side dishes, garnish, fruit, nuts, etc)
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Kimothy5 wrote: »
    All of a sudden NO seattle sutton stuff comes up - not happy

?? All of a sudden??
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I see some of the Seattle Sutton meals entered on mfp....but does it include all food ingredients in the meal? (Side dishes, garnish, fruit, nuts, etc)

This thread is six years old.

People are free to add any "food service" or diet plan meals that they like.

The admin doesn't do that.

So it's likely that in the six years since she posted this question either she or others have added more of the meals.

If you want to ensure that all sides and garnishes are entered, enter your own new food into the database and it will then be a MY FOOD for you.