Replies

• theurbanpinay
    theurbanpinay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • sanjay_says
    sanjay_says Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 34 years old and live in the SF Bay Area. I currently weigh 283. I've lost about 12 pounds already, but I'm looking to re-dedicate myself to logging everything and being healthy. I'm trying to lose about 100 more lbs. I would welcome any friend requests from folks that are starting their journey or have recently gone through it.

Best of luck!
  • Jessmannequin
    Jessmannequin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm determined and i like to help motivate people. I'm really friendly.

Let's be friends!
  • alansturge1981
    alansturge1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined MFP and lost loads of weight but *kitten* happened. Now I'm back and looking for friends to join my new journey..... Add me
  • smitup
    smitup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can't say enough good things about this community! Adding muscle, losing weight, its helped me personally tremendously with both. Tracking macros alone became boring. Stumbled upon the community and now I'm 35 and in the best shape of my life! Such a great motivator! Some pretty cool folks on here! Feel free to add me. Always looking for more people serious about living a healthier lifestyle to stay motivated.
  • jordanueastwood
    jordanueastwood Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please fee free to add me!
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!
    I just found out about this place last week and I'm stoked to be here. Looks like a great place for my daily dose of motivation. My goals are to get become lose body fat and become leaner by the end of this year :)
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I want to help and be helped. Let's be friends
  • georgia_madison
    georgia_madison Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always keen for supporting friends :):)
  • seestacyrun
    seestacyrun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stacy. I'm just getting back into fitness and clean eating after falling off the band wagon. :)
  • drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ken and the first thing I think when I get up in the morning is "I'm fat"
  • GeorgeRose0
    GeorgeRose0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm George, I've done thus calorie counting before and dropped from 320lbs down to 250lbs. Now I'm back at 282lbs and I'm ready to get to 220lbs. I'm looking for friends to push me and motivate me. And women especially but less because I'm shallow and more because like all men I'd rather impress women then other men so I figure that'll help push me to reach my goal. So let's go people it's November. Let's get sexy for summer!
  • bf2311786
    bf2311786 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New here, not quite sure how to work this app yet. So I could use some friends to help me figure out how best to utilize this and I'll accept any extra tips, inspiration and support I can get for this new journey.
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new supportive friends! feel free to add me!!
  • coreyna
    coreyna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm keen to make lots of new MFP friends so that we can support each other in reaching our goals. I'm 26, from Australia, and have around 10kg/22lbs to lose. Add me and lets motivate each other :)
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate and keep me motivated! On day 86 and feelin great, into weight training, feel free to message or friend request me:)
  • LisleWalker
    LisleWalker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm new! Needs support please!
    <3
  • trossk2
    trossk2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. I'm looking for some friends on this app as well. Anyone is welcome to add me. I have an open food journal, been logging for 30 straight days, and down 10 lbs as of last Sunday. Always happy to give support, and it's nice to get on the few days it's needed.
  • JerrybeaR
    JerrybeaR Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! i love seeing other peoples progress and views on fitness!
  • natalielosew
    natalielosew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated as i am doing this alone. I am a 26 year old female from Canada looking to lose around 75 pounds!!