I am a runner

Options
13»

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I did C25K too and somewhere in there I started liking running. I only do about 4.9 on the treadmill but for me that's a run. Next step......running out doors!!!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! And congrats to all of you working towards running longer. I have two things to add:

1. You are a runner the moment you start training to run. Doesn't matter how fast you go, or if you have to take walking breaks. You ARE a runner and you're doing great!!!

2. It doesn't matter if other people are faster or go farther. Running is so personalized. The only person you're competing with is you. If you get out there and do your best, you're amazing!

:drinker: to all the runners in this post!!!

My thunder .. you stole it!

... no matter how fast you go you're still lapping everyone sitting on the couch.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My thunder .. you stole it!

... no matter how fast you go you're still lapping everyone sitting on the couch.

Lol!! I apologize for stealing your thunder :flowerforyou:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Wtg! Keep up the good work! :)
  • rhodesar
    rhodesar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just looking back at this and four years later .... even prouder to say I AM STILL A RUNNER. Slow, sometimes, a bit creaky at other times, but I still run. And I still love it. Hurrah.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!