Daily journal on MFP?

Options
I'm new(ish) to MFP. I used to use caloriecount and loved the option to write down (more than a status) what I was going through that day, not just calorie/food wise but the feelings involved in committing to a healthier lifestyle. Is there a journal feature here that I'm missing? I'd like the ability to make it private and to have it in the same app for convenience. It helps with personal growth/reflection. Otherwise I feel like MFP is more streamlined than CC and more people I know use this app. TIA for any help!

Replies

• thehealthylife
    thehealthylife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There is a blog feature you can use. When you are on your home page, click on "My Blog" not to be confused with "Blog" which is MFP's blog with helpful tips and recipes. To make your blog private, click into it (by clicking on My Blog) and then click "preferences" on the right below your profile pic. On that screen you can choose who sees your blog. :smile:
  • Mitten_Minx
    Mitten_Minx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There is a blog feature you can use. When you are on your home page, click on "My Blog" not to be confused with "Blog" which is MFP's blog with helpful tips and recipes. To make your blog private, click into it (by clicking on My Blog) and then click "preferences" on the right below your profile pic. On that screen you can choose who sees your blog. :smile:

Thank you so much!
  • Mitten_Minx
    Mitten_Minx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :)