-20 cals

Options
Mikkamoo12
Mikkamoo12 Posts: 36 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so i wanted to just maintain today i knew i was gonna have a nice dinner and some choco as a treat so i changed my goals 2 maintenance when i changed it back to normal 2 log 2mrw i lost 20cals bringing me from 1460 to 1440 i no its not a hugh diff but to me its a hell of alot:) just wondering if i should stick to the 1440 as i dont want my diary to be out everyday..

Replies

• Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's because MFP has recalculated at your current weight, so the new figures would be more accurate.
  • Mikkamoo12
    Options
    Keapix wrote: »
    It's because MFP has recalculated at your current weight, so the new figures would be more accurate.
    Thanks.. Im down 6lbs since i started never thought the weight lost wud make a diff makes sense tho:)
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Keapix wrote: »

Yep! Exactly!
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It happened to me a couple of weeks ago & I was so disappointed! From what I remember, from the last time I used MFP, it will prompt us to recalculate each time we lose a certain number of pounds. Well done on the 6lb :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Yep, as you lose, your caloric allotment will change.
  • Mikkamoo12
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Thanks for reply it just gets harder and harder:(
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Thanks for reply it just gets harder and harder:(

Remember that the 1440 is just your base. You still get to earn more through exercise :smiley: