Hello from down south

Hi! I'm from Mississippi and my short term goal is to lose ten pounds, but I am here more for my long term goal of maintaining my weight at 115 (I know that doesn't sound like much, but I'm rather short and small boned). Ever since I was about 18 I've yo-yo'ed back and forth between around 115 and around 140 more times than I can count. About a year ago I dropped twenty pounds, but have recently gained back ten and am now at 125. I am sick to death of yo-yo'ing and of having to keep three different wardrobes in three different sizes. I have the bad habit of losing weight and then saying, "Now I'm skinny enough to eat whatever I want!". I'm hoping this site will help me continue to keep track of my caloric intake even after I've reached my target weight.

Replies

• stupidrobot
    stupidrobot Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I'm from Mississippi and my short term goal is to lose ten pounds, but I am here more for my long term goal of maintaining my weight at 115 (I know that doesn't sound like much, but I'm rather short and small boned). Ever since I was about 18 I've yo-yo'ed back and forth between around 115 and around 140 more times than I can count. About a year ago I dropped twenty pounds, but have recently gained back ten and am now at 125. I am sick to death of yo-yo'ing and of having to keep three different wardrobes in three different sizes. I have the bad habit of losing weight and then saying, "Now I'm skinny enough to eat whatever I want!". I'm hoping this site will help me continue to keep track of my caloric intake even after I've reached my target weight.