slacked this week! :(

Options
So I'm having a crappy week and I feel like iv slacked really bad this week. Last time I did any form of exercise was Saturday last week, I haven't gone to the gym or did any home workouts, iv just been lazy. Same with my diet, iv gave in to more treats than I should have and not been eating as clean as I was. I just feel like iv gone off track this week and I need to get back on course :(

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    same here hun - i spent the week not being 100% honest with myself about inputting into the diary - eating over calories and indulging in biscuits and chocolate here and ther e- i did body combat 4 times this week and still it didnt save me from 1.4lbs gain lol. although seeing that gain its given me the kick up the bum i need
  • MissAbbee
    MissAbbee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yep me too, and with only three weeks until holiday this is when I should be the best!! Never mind, log as much as possible and carry on :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Pull your bootstraps up and get back to it!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. I had a really bad week last week and weekend due to family stuff, so I did go over some. I logged it, and started over fresh on Monday. Going over only makes you a failure if you let it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I decided to eat at maintenance this week because my willpower has been pretty bad when it comes to treats.

That being said, if you didn't insist on eating 'clean' to lose, and just ate what you like in moderation, you might not end up having weeks where you just make bad choices all the time. Just IMO.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Just don't let it creep into next week or the week after that and you'll be fine. Back to it!
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Was on vaca for 10 days. Got back a week ago. Ate what I wanted but was active. Gained 5 pounds and have lost it. Water weight.
    Im having a hard time now and over eating (1650) calories still a bit below maintenance and not exercising. Slacking basically.

Starting today Im tighten up. Did that before vacation for two weeks. Stayed at 1200 calories to save up Im sure thats why I didn't gain.

Twenty days at 1200 gives an extra 5,000 calories for Thanksgiving. Not that I will eat that much...well maybe, pumpkin pie, apple pie ala-mode and having seconds will happen.

After that back to 1450 calories until I lose the last 20 pounds. My goal is April.

Lets get back on track! We got this!!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us. Chin up and move on!
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It's okay! We all have bad days and weeks. You just cant let it turn into a bad month, or bad couple months. You can get back on track!
  • kayleexbabeex
    kayleexbabeex Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for your replies, well it's a week tomorrow since I started slacking so from tomorrow I'm hitting the gym and getting back on track, I can't let it get any further than this. Glad to hear I'm not the only one in this position where we have days or weeks like this, it gives me more of a kick up the backside and to push myself!